50

"Jakey Boy IM HEREEE!" I yelled walking into the house laughing as I vlogged.
"Bestie you're back!" He smiled pulling me into a hug.
"Yo I have to ask you something." I said turning my camera off.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"So. I was think about joining team ten." I said as he grinned so huge.
"No way! I can't wait!" He said.
"But," I said.
"Awh there's always a but." He frowned.
"I don't want a percentage of me taken. I want to help you blow this company up, and we'll take over everything together." I smiled, Jake soon mirroring my expression.
"Oh my gosh! Thank you!" He smiled pulling me into a hug once more as I wrapped my legs around his torso and he jumped up and down. We were laughing so hard by now. I finally got down, Jake and I soon realized Anthony was recording us the entire time. We laughed even harder.
"Yo send me that!" Jake and I said at the same time causing us to laugh once more.
"Okay." Anthony grinned as Logan walked in.
"Logeyyy!" I smiled running up to him and jumping into a hug with my legs wrapped around his torso.
"Kay!" He smiled wrapping his arms around my back.
"I'm so excited!" I grinned with Logan still holding me.
"Say hey to the Logangsters!" He grinned.
"Hey Logang, WAS POPPIN?" I yelled as Logan, Jake and I laughed.
"Logan you can just carry me to the airport tomorrow." I joked.
"Ay I have no problem with that." He laughed.
"Best friend! Let's show Logan the Lambos we bought last week!" He smiled.
"Oh shit yeah! Logan me and Jake bought matching lambos! Fuck you should have bought one too!" I frowned.
"Hey it's okay! Let's just get this VLOG WEEK ON!" He yelled as Jake and I screamed something along the lines of,
"HELL YEAH!"
"Bitch let's watch the Final Destination 3!" I yelled.
"Is it on Netflix?" Jake asked.
"Yeah" Logan replied.
"Yo I'm sitting in between you to, because I know ima get scared like the little bitch I am." I yelled jumping in between Logan and Jake on the couch. Vlogging the entire thing, as we all bursted into laughs. I turned my camera off, and pulled out my iPhone XS Max, connecting to Jakes APPLE TV. Then tweets after tweets started rolling in.
"Kay! JJ cheated on you!"
"JJ you're such a prick! Kay was the best thing to happen to you!"
"What the fuck! You're such a fucking ass!"
"Kay's a whore she deserved it."
My eyes were filled with tears. Logan and Jake both noticed and look down at my phone frowning.
"Babe, I'll beat his ass for you." Logan said causing me to chuckle still with tears in my eyes.
"Awe best friend, it's okay." Jake said as him and Logan wrapped they're arms around me.
"At least I can quote Jakes new song for real now." I said as we all chuckled lightly. As Anthony came walking downstairs.
"AT3 get your ass over here and take a picture!" I joked as he ran over snapped a picture, then went and made popcorn for us all. He soon texted me the picture, of me sitting in between Logan and Jake as they were cuddling me with tears streaming down my face.

*Instagram*
*I couldn't find a pic so Insert here*

@TrapKay:
IM SINGLE (ps I love my boys)
❤️~7.9M  💬~2.3M
@ksi: I'm sorry
    @trapkay: fuck off
@loganpaul: I love you ❤️🤧
@JakePaul: I will forever be here for you I fucking love you to death and I want you to cut toxic people out of your life. @loganpaul and I think it's best if we stay in Miami for two months instead of one. Just to clear your mind, while you are at your happy place (the beach) with your best friends. ❤️
      @TrapKay: I love you so fucking much @loganpaul and @jakepaul.
      @kayisqueen: fuck I want a Jake Paul.
@kay.ksi: no.
//
YO THIS A BONUS CUZ WE JUST HIT 2K READS AND IM HYPE AS FUCK!
(Prewritten)
SO GUYS! I DECIDED IM GOING TO BE POSTING EVERYDAY OF MARCH! THEN MAYBE APRIL!! COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE IF YOU WANT THAT!
~Kay 💗