59

Fifty Nine

Cam's POV

Lincoln and I finally arrived in LA and we couldn't be more excited, leaving New York wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. For me, New York will always be special, it helped me heal and I met the man I love there.

Linc and I pulled up our new house, it was down a steep drive, secluded as it was behind a large fence. We entered the gate code and finally saw our house. It was beyond beautiful. We got out of the car, grabbing our bags and walking to the front door, I unlocked it and we walked in, Linc turned the alarm off and then we stood in the entrance just admiring the place. It was unbelievable, large, bright, beautifully decorated, and it felt like a home.

"It's beautiful." I stated as I looked around.

"Welcome home Miss Brooks." Linc said smiling.

"Welcome home Mr Anderson." I replied.

"Lets look round and I have a little surprise for you." Linc said as he took my hand in his.

We started upstairs, discovering six bedrooms, all with bathrooms, walk in closets and balconies, and two offices. We walked downstairs next, finding a formal sitting room, our laundry which lead on to the garage filed with our cars, more bathrooms.

"Now I think my surprise is in here. So I'm going to cover your eyes." Linc said before putting his hands over my eyes as he pressed his body into mine. We began walking and stopped.

"Ok, open." Linc said as he uncovered my eyes, in front of me was a grand piano, making me gasp.

"Lincoln." I said.

"I love you babe and I love to listen to you play." He said before I kissed him.

I looked around finding our open plan kitchen, dining room, lounge and piano room. And then I looked at our backyard with a large pool and spa, and our view of the city.

"It's perfect." I said as I opened the doors to the backyard.

"We should get unpacked, considering we don't have much to do." Linc said.

"Lets do that and then get showered." I replied.

***

We had finished unpacking and re-arranging slightly and even had a shower and gotten changed.

"We will have to go grocery shopping tomorrow. It looks like take-away tonight." I said.

"Sounds go-" Linc got cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it babe." Linc said as he stood up and walked out.

"Perfect timing, come in." I heard Linc say.

I walked round the corner to see Mum, Beau, Luke, Jai, James, Daniel, Ronnie, Mariam and Jacob all walking in.

"We bought food and lots of it." James said as he held up bags of food.

"I'll get plates and cutlery." I said as I walked into the kitchen as everyone made themselves at home.

Gina's POV

The house was magnificent, Lincoln and Cam were beyond happy.

"Gina, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Lincoln asked me quietly.

"Sure." I answered.

We walked outside and Lincoln looked nervous.

"I wanted to ask your permission to ask Cam to marry me." Lincoln said nervously.

"Yes you can." I replied as I hugged him.

"Just promise me something." I carried on.

"Anything." He replied.

"Don't give up on her, always love her and never break her heart." I told him knowing that is what Cam needed in life, stability and love.

"Nothing could ever stop me from loving her. I promise you and her the world." Lincoln said genuinely.