Eighteen

Eighteen

Cam's POV

I woke up really early, well in all honesty, I hadn't slept that much all night. I decided to get up and showered even though it was still dark. I decided to put on a burgundy playsuit with a black bandeau and a black long-sleeved light cardigan and with black ballet flats and then I pulled out a black wide-brimmed hat and aviator sunglasses and putting them beside my bag.

I walked downstairs quietly just as the sun started to rise; I walked out by the pool and sat up on the wall watching as the sun rose over the city.

Luke's POV

I walked downstairs just as the sun was almost up and found Cam sitting on the wall outside looking out over the city. I quietly walked outside.

"What are you doing up this early?" I asked Cam quietly, trying not to startle her as I sat down next to her.

"Hey Luke, I couldn't sleep. What are you doing up anyway?" Cam asked in reply.

"I couldn't sleep either. How about I get ready and then you and I go for a walk and get some breakfast?" I suggested as we both watched the sun rise.

"That sounds nice." Cam replied.

"Alright, give me 20." I said standing up.

"I'll be here." Cam replied before I headed inside and upstairs to get ready.

I finished getting ready and walked back downstairs to see Cam with her bag, a black wide brimmed hat and her sunglasses on.

"You ready Cam?" I asked

"Yip." She replied getting off the wall and walking towards me.

"Right lets go then." I replied as we began walking out of the house.

"We could go to Jumpout which is a really short walk or we could walk to Crave which is a bit longer. Crave has a better menu but it's a 30 minute walk." I told Cam as we began our walk down the street.

"I don't mind, I'm just enjoying the walk." Cam replied.

"Lets go to Crave then seeing as its so early." I replied.

"So you haven't said much about New York." I stated trying to get Cam to talk.

"Yeah, there's just not that much to say. Have you guys been doing much filming lately?" She asked, changing the subject.

"I've actually got a video to edit but lately has been really crazy, we've been in the studio heaps. Actually I think we are going to the studio today to hear the final edit of a song, you'll get to meet Remy and Jay." I told Cam.

"Sounds good. I'm looking forward to seeing all that you've been up too. Well maybe not everything." Cam replied cheekily making me laugh.

Cam's POV

We finished breakfast and walked back to the house, as soon as we got back the house was filled with the boys voices, Luke and I walked towards the kitchen.

"Morning" I said to everyone as we walked in.

"Hey, where have you two been?" Ronnie asked Luke and I.

"We went for a walk and got some breakfast." Luke answered.

"Well grab anything you need to as we have to go to a dirty pig meeting and then the studio to listen to the final cut. We're leaving in 5." Ronnie told us.

***

"I'm excited to hear the final cut." Beau half-yelled as we parked at the studio, jumping out of the car as we all followed him.