Seventeen

Seventeen

Cam's POV

I ended up doing a two hour gym session last night before trying (and successfully managing) to fit everything back in my suitcases before going to bed and finally getting some sleep.

I woke up this morning around 10, getting showered before getting dressed in a loose black singlet top, black ripped skinny jeans, a denim top left unbuttoned along with timberland heeled boots and simple silver accessories.

I finished getting ready before I made sure I hadn't left anything and then went downstairs and checked out just as my cab pulled up to take me to the airport even though my flight wasn't until 3:15, I had to be there 2 hours before and all checked in; and it is going to take at least an hour to get to the airport.

I got into the cab and headed for the airport; after just over an hour I finally got to the airport. I quickly checked in, and made my way through security before grabbing a coffee and starting a drawing.

'Flight DL425 to Los Angeles is boarding now' the intercom stated.

I got up, putting my sketch book and pen away and then picking up my bag and boarded the plane, ready to get to LA and see everyone.

***

"Welcome to Los Angeles, it's just gone 6:35pm. Thanks for flying Delta." The captain's voice came over the intercom just as we landed.

I stood up, grabbing my bag and stuffing my magazines into it before getting off the plane and making my way to get my bags.

I quickly got my bags and made my way out, just hoping that the boys remembered to pick me up. I looked around, through the crowds of people, and finally found Beau, Luke and Jacob. I made my way over to them.

"Hi" I said to them.

"Cam" Beau shouted loudly before almost hugging, well tackling me to the ground.

"Hi Beau" I said laughing lightly as he finally let me go.

"Let her breathe Beau." Luke said laughing.

"Thanks Luke." I replied.

"Here, I got you a coffee." Luke said handing me a coffee before we hugged.

"Yay coffee." I said before I took a sip.

"Hi Jacob." I said.

"Hiya, how was your flight?" Jacob replied.

"Alright." I replied.

"Give me a suitcase, and we should go, everyone is waiting at home to see you and have dinner." Beau said as he took one of my suitcases before we walked out to the car.

Beau's POV

We got to the car and Luke and I put Cam's suitcases in the back while Cam walked behind us drinking her coffee.

"Lets go home." I said to Cam as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder before we got in the car.

"So, how was New York and NYU?" Luke asked Cam.

"Yeah, it was umm... thought provoking." Cam answered quietly. Luke and I looked at each other.

"Don't do that look you two." Cam said smirking.

"What look?" Luke asked innocently.

"That Brooks brothers look that you do like you're both making a mental note of asking about something later." Cam replied.

"We don't have that look." I replied

"Yes you do." Both Cam and Jacob replied at once.

***

Cam's POV

"We're here." Jacob said as the gate started opening.

"Wow, Mum said the house was amazing, she wasn't kidding." I replied as we drove down the driveway and stopped.

"Come on." Luke said as we all got out of the car, Beau was already getting my suitcases out of the back.

"Someone's keen." I said poking my tongue out at Beau.

"What the hell do you have in theses? Rocks?" Beau asked

"One word. Mum." I replied with Beau nodding his head.

Beau walked in to the house, followed by Jacob and then me and Luke. Beau left my suitcases in the foyer and carried on through.

"We're back." I heard Beau say loudly before Luke and I walked into the kitchen/ lounge area.

"Cam." Daniel and James yelled loudly as Daniel hugged me, followed by James.

"Hi." I replied once they finally let go of me.

"Hi Mariam, Hi Ronnie." I said as they stood in the kitchen.

"Hi Cam." They replied.

"Jai." Beau yelled, making me shake my head.

"I forgot how loud you can be Beau." I told him.

"Camden Bamden." Jai said as he got to the bottom of the stairs and saw me, walking over to hug me.

"Hi J-J." I replied as I hugged him.

"How was your flight?" Jai asked once he let go of me.

"Alright." I replied.

***

Beau's POV

"Where's Cam?" I asked as I walked back into the lounge.

"She's sitting outside by the pool." Mariam replied.

"Thanks." I replied before I walked outside.

I quietly walked over to Cam and sat down next to her.

"Hey Beau." Cam said quietly.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked.

"Hmm... just tired." Cam replied.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

"Everything and nothing." She replied rather cryptically.

"About New York?" I asked

"I'm still not sure about going to be honest." Cam told me.

"Well nothing has to be decided right now anyway." I replied.

"I know. I'm tired, I'm going to head up and try to sleep. Thanks Beau." Cam replied before she stood up.

"Night Cam." I replied as she headed inside.