One

One

Cam's POV

Mason and I are going out tonight for date night even though it's only Thursday night, we decided it would be nice to spend some time together alone, even though we practically spend all of our time together whether it's in or out of school.

I am getting ready at Mason's right now; I decided to wear a cut out wine coloured skater dress with black high heels, a black leather-look jacket accessorised with a wide silver cuff bracelet, my knot ring, my music note belly button piercing even though you can't see it and 3 sets of earrings - hearts, crosses and roses along with a black clutch.

"Babe, are you ready yet?" Mason asked from his bed as I was finishing.

"Coming" I replied as I walked to the door, leaning against the frame.

"Wow babe, you look gorgeous." Mason said as he stood up and walked over to me, before he gently brushed his lips against mine.

"Thanks, you look pretty handsome yourself." I replied as I wrapped my arms around his neck, fixing his collar before kissing him again.

"I love you" I said to Mason.

"I love you too. Now as much as I'd love to stay here, we have reservations to get too." Mason said to me as he un-wrapped his arms from around my waist, as I un-wrapped mine from his neck, but he entwined our hands together as we walked out of his room, down the hall and to the garage where his car was parked.

"Bye you two, drive safe and have a great night." Kirsten, Mason's Mum told us as we left.

"Night." I replied before we walked into the garage.

"Here Cam" Mason said as he opened the car door for me.

"Thanks Mas" I replied as I got in and he shut the door.

I watched as Mason walked round to the drivers side of the car, making me smile, he then got in, starting the car as the garage door opened.

"So are you going to tell me where we're going tonight?" I asked Mason as we began driving in the heavy rain.

"You'll just have to wait and see, I know you'll like it though Cam." Mason replied as he smiled at me turning up the radio so I wouldn't ask any questions as we continued driving.

***

"Here we are." Mason said as we parked, outside Universal Italian Restaurant.

"Mason" I said but before I could finish he got out of the car, opened up his umbrella and quickly walked around to my door, opening it up and I got out. We stood together under the umbrella, he locked the car before we both wrapped an arm around each other's waist and quickly walked in.

"Good evening, do you have a reservation?" the waiter asked us.

"Yes, reservation for two under Jones for 7:00." Mason told the waiter

"Right this way." The waiter said to us, then we made our way to the table, which was at the back by the window, the table had a candle lighting it.

"Your server Brighton will be right over." The waiter told us as we sat down at our table.

"This place is beautiful." I said to Mason

"Just like you." Mason replied making me smile and blow him a kiss.

"Hi, sorry for the wait, my name is Brighton and I'll be your server tonight. Can I get you any drinks or a starter?" Brighton asked.

"Yes, can we have two lemonades and a garlic pizza please?" Mason ordered.