Twelve

Twelve

Gina's POV

Cam leaves for New York tomorrow and to be honest, even though I know it will be good for her, I'm going to miss her like crazy.

I haven't seen her a lot in the last few day but it was nice to spend this morning with her.

"What are you going to do now babe?" I asked her as we got home from lunch.

"I was going to go visit Mason's grave and then I will come back home and pack." Cam told me.

"Alright babe, I can give you a hand once you get back, if you want?" I replied

"Thanks Mum. I'll be back soon." Cam said before she walked out the door.

Cam's POV

I walked to the graveyard, picking up some tulips on the way. I made my way through the graveyard, looking at the stones as I did until I got to Mason's. I sat down and arranged the flowers.

"Hi Mason. I still miss you. You still manage to surprise me, I thought I'd be mad at you for applying to NYU for me, actually I would be if you were still here. Mum and the boys think I need to get away from Melbourne, and I'm beginning to think their right Mason; ever since you died this place doesn't feel the same. I won't be around for a while, I leave for New York and LA tomorrow. I still have to pack. I love you Mason, I always will." I said out-loud as my eyes filled with tears before walking away, preparing to leave this life behind.

I got home just as it started to rain.

"Mum, I'm home." I yelled from the door.

"Hi babe." Mum replied.

"I should pack." I replied.

"I'll give you a hand, make sure you pack for all weather." Mum told me as we made our way to my room.

Sorry for the short chapter but its just a filler :)