Eight

Super short Chapter... Sorry.

Eight

A few days later

Cam's POV

I have 3 exams this week and then 2 the following week; I haven't been back to school since the accident, Mum went in and got everything I needed to study and the exams will all be in the morning.

I've been spending the last few days in my room, laying on my bed studying everything and preparing for exams although it is hard. Right now I'm studying art theory, and trust me trying to learn a whole stack of new information right before the exam is not easy. Although my mind keeps wondering back to when Mason and I would study, well try to study together...

I was spread out over Mason's bed trying to get my English essay finished as I was waiting for Mason to get home from soccer practice before helping Mason with his maths, specifically trigonometry. "Hi babe" Mason said as he laid down beside me just as I finished my essay. "Hi, how was soccer?" I asked, "Good but it's better to be home." Mason replied as he pulled me closer to him, kissing me softly. I pulled away, "go have a shower babe, and then we can finish that trig." I said making Mas pout and groan as he got up and went into the bathroom. I sat up against Mason's headboard waiting for him to get out of the shower; he walked in only in his briefs and crawled over to me, kissing me trying to distract me...

"Cam." Mum said bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah Mum?" I questioned.

"I have to work tonight, will you be alright?" Mum asked

"I'll be fine. I need to study anyway." I replied.

"How's the study going anyway?" Mum asked.

"It's going fine." I replied.