52

Fifty Two

Cam's POV

Lincoln and I arrived at the beach, it was already dark and we could see the bonfire. As we got out of the car, I pulled my cardigan over my shoulders, even though it was a warm summer night; the breeze still had a bite to it.

I wrapped my arm around Lincoln's waist as he wrapped his arm around mine, as we made our way down the beach towards the bonfire where Tash and Ty were.

"Hi." I said as we got to the bonfire.

"Hi." Tash and Ty replied in unison.

"Lincoln this is Tash and Ty, Tash, Ty this is Lincoln." I introduced them after we had sat down together.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you." Linc said.

"It's nice to meet you too." Tash replied as Ty nodded in agreement.

"How are you finding Aus?" Ty asked Linc.

"It's beautiful." Linc said as he looked at me.

"Thanks babe." I whispered smiling at him.

"What's been going on with you two anyway?" I asked trying to take the attention away from Lincoln who I could tell was a little uncomfortable.

"Not much really. Just the usual." Ty replied shrugging his shoulders.

"So how long have you all known each other?" Lincoln asked.

"A long time." Tash replied simply.

We continued talking for about half an hour before I decided I wanted to leave; I was over Tash and Ty's attitude and the awkwardness.

"We should get going." I said.

"We're still pretty jetlagged and we have a busy day tomorrow." I explained as Lincoln and I stood up.

"Fine. Bye." Tash replied.

Lincoln and I walked back up towards the car and got in, I started the car and started driving home.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think they would act like that." I said to Lincoln.

"It's alright babe. I'm not worried. Are you ok though?" Linc relied.

"Yeah. To be honest, I just want to go home and cuddle." I replied.

"I like the sound of that." Linc replied smiling.