32

Thirty Two

MARCH

Cam's POV

It was spring recess and I've been missing the boys like crazy. I talked to Beau last night and ended up booking a flight for tonight which is Friday and I'll fly back on Sunday night, reading for college on Monday.

I was really looking forward to getting to LA and spending some time with the boys even though I wouldn't land till 10:45pm.

Beau's POV

Cam should be arriving soon, I'm the only one that knows she is coming in to spend the weekend with us, I decided she could be a surprise for the rest of the boys.

The boys and I were all sitting around in the lounge smoking shisha, playing FIFA and just hanging out when I heard the door open and then close.

I turned around and saw Cam walk in, she quietly put her bag down on the bench and made her way towards the couch.

"Hello." Cam said loudly gaining everyone's attention.

"Cam" Daniel yelled as he ran over to her and picked her up, spinning her around.

"Hi Daniel." She replied laughing.

"What are you doing here?" Jai asked as he hugged her.

"I missed you all, so here I am." Cam replied.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Luke asked, she looked over to me with a confused look on her face.

"I thought you could surprise them." I replied as she smiled before Luke hugged her.

"You knew?" Jai replied.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Hi James." Cam said hugging him.

"In all fairness, I only decided to fly out last night." Cam replied as she came over and hugged me before sitting down next to me.

"How long are you here for?" James asked.

"I have to fly back on Sunday night as I have classes on Monday." Cam informed us.

"Anyway, what's been going on with you all?" Cam asked.

We sat talking into the early hours of the morning before finally deciding to get some sleep.

Cam's POV

I woke up this morning rather early, the time change stuffing me up, I decided to get up and go for a run seeing as it was still early and I knew the boys wouldn't be up for a while.

I got changed into my shorts, a sports bra and my running shoes before putting my headphones in and leaving the house, running into the warm Cali morning breeze.

I ran for 5 miles before turning back towards the house; running a total of 10 miles. I got back to the house, stretched down and then walked inside and upstairs straight into the bathroom to get showered and ready.

After I was ready, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen to get a glass of water, only to be greeted by everyone.

"Morning." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Morning." Beau, Daniel, Ronnie and Jai replied in unison.

"Hi Cammy." James said making me cringe.

"Why'd you go this morning?" Luke asked.

"I went for a run as I couldn't sleep." I explained.

"How far did you run?" Beau inquired.

"10 miles. It's nice to run in the warmth." I smiled.

"What time are we heading to Remy's this afternoon?" Ronnie asked Jacob.

"About 3." Jacob replied.

Luke's POV

It was so good to have Cam here and to see here actually happy.

We got to Remy's as we were having a barbeque. We walked in and all sat down, immediately the conversation started flowing. I looked over to see Cam, Jai and Daniel all laughing and smiling.

"What are you thinking about Luke?" Beau asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Just how good it is to see Cam, and to see her happy." I replied looking over at them again.

"It really is." Beau replied smiling.