25

Twenty Five

Cam's POV

The boys have just arrived in New York for their tour and I'm about to leave my apartment and head to their hotel to see them before going to the venue and dinner with them.

I walked out and hailed a cab as it was beyond freezing, I hate the cold.

Beau's POV

I laid on the bed in our hotel room, we just got in and I was exhausted, as were all the boys. We had a show to do tonight too but first we were going to see Cam, I texted her as we checked in and told her the room number, so she could come straight up. I know we are all looking forward to seeing her and how she is doing. For some reason everyone was in one hotel room at the moment all just spread across the room.

All of a sudden we heard a lot of screaming coming from downstairs where all our fans were waiting outside the hotel.

"Cam must be here." Luke stated.

"What?" James replied.

"Its either Cam or someone else famous." Luke replied making us laugh.

"I doubt it." Jai argued back.

"Fine then." Luke replied non-chantingly, the silence consuming the room again.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I stood up as I was the closest and walked over, opening the door to reveal Cam.

"Cam." I stated as I wrapped my arms around her, picking her up making her laugh and spinning her round and putting her down inside the hotel room before closing the door.

"Well that's a nicer reception then the crazy fangirl mob I got downstairs." Cam said jokingly as she undid her coat.

Cam quickly hugged me before walking in and hugging everybody else. I laid back down on the bed and Cam came at sat in between Jai and I.

"So how's the tour going?" Cam asked.

"Great, its good to see you though." Jai replied.

"Just good?" Cam joked back as Jai pouted.

"Oh my god." Daniel yelled then began cracking up as we all looked over to him.

"What?" Ronnie asked him.

"Cam you have a hint of an American accent coming though." Daniel said through his laughing.

"No I don't Daniel." Cam replied.

"Holy shit, you actually do." Luke yelled sitting up as Cam covered his face with her hands.

"Guys." Cam whined making us all laugh.

"So, how's school Cam?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Really good, full on but good. I'm glad I decided to stay." Cam replied smiling.

"Have you talked to Mum recently?" Cam asked.

"Yeah, just the other day." I replied.

"Oh." Cam said. I looked at Jai who looked at me.

"Right, I'm going to check in with security and make sure everything is sorted, remember we have to leave in an hour for the show." Ronnie told us before he stood up and walked out.

"Daniel, we should probably head to our room, get ready for the show." James said as he got up. Daniel joined him and they walked out leaving me, Luke, Jai and Cam together to talk.

"Is there something going on between you and Mum?" I asked Cam as soon as I heard the door shut.

"No, I just have had a bit of trouble getting in contact with her, that's all. Anyway, what's been going on while you've been on tour?" Cam explained.

"We've filmed a few videos in different places, explored, you know just the usual." Jai answered as Cam stood up and walked over to the window that overlooked the city.

"That's good, as long as you're taking care of yourselves." Cam replied.

"Speaking of taking care of yourself Cam, you look thinner. Are you eating enough? " Luke stated.

"Yeah I'm good, I've just changed my workout routine up a bit." Cam replied making me wonder if she was really ok.

"Oh yeah, what does your routine consist of now?" I asked curious.

"Just more yoga and aerial work." Cam replied.

"Cam, you're coming to dinner with us after the show, right?" Jai asked.

"Yeah." Cam replied as we started to get our stuff together.

Cam's POV

I watched from the side-lines with Ronnie as the boys performed, I forgot how happy they made people, seeing all the girls smiling and crying tears of joy for just seeing the boys made me realise how much of an affect they had on people; it also made me feel proud and I couldn't help but smile and laugh at them.

The boys came off stage and went straight to the green room.

"That was amazing." I told them.

"Thanks Cam, we'll just get sorted and then we'll get out of here." Beau said.

"It's fine." I replied.

The boys got sorted and we went to make our way out of the building.

"We're going to take you out at two at a time nut really quickly. Beau and Luke, go." Security instructed us.

"Right, James, Ronnie and Daniel, go." He ordered as Jai grabbed my hand.

"Ok, Jai and Cam lets get you through." He told us walking in front of us as we made our way to the car through the screaming fans that had managed to get to the door. We finally made it into the van and as soon as the door closed, we drove off. Girls were running after the van.

"Where are we going for dinner?" Daniel asked.

"Hard Rock" Ronnie answered.

"Good, I'm starving." Luke replied.

"That show was crazy." James remarked.

"Yeah, probably one of the craziest so far." Jai replied.

Jai's POV

We got to the restaurant and got a table. Cam was sat next to me. I knew that Beau was a little worried about her, she has lost a lot of weight since we last saw here but she doesn't look unhealthy, she's happy.

We started to order and when it came to Cam, she only ordered a cobb salad without onion and with a lite Italian dressing on the side and a water. I saw Beau and Luke look at each other then at me before looking at Cam.

"Is that all you're having Cam?" Beau asked.

"Yeah." Cam smiled.

"So, have you booked your tickets home for Christmas yet?" Cam asked, changing the subject, which she was good at.

"Yeah, have you?" Luke answered.

"Not yet, I have to talk to Mum as I have to be back by the 31st of December to start back by the 3rd." Cam informed us.

"You are coming home though?" Luke questioned.

"Yeah, I wouldn't miss it." Cam replied.