41

Forty One

Lincoln's POV

I knew Cam had a big assignment due in the next couple of days and was pulling an all nighter at the library on campus to try and finish it off; I also knew she wouldn't eat as she would get to focused and forget. I decided to surprise her with some food and hopefully she is close to finishing so she can get some sleep.

I stopped by the 'Good Stuff Diner'.

"Hi what will it be tonight?" The waitress asked.

"Hi, a take-out order please. Can I get two Chicken souvlaki on pita bread, a coffee and, two bottled waters." I ordered.

"Sure, that won't be long at all." She said as I handed over the money as I took a seat at the counter waiting for the order.

Cam's POV

I was sat in the library working on an assignment that was worth 60% of my final grade; and I was hoping to get it finished tonight even though it was nearly midnight, I only had to finish a plan now seeing as I'd finished everything else. I'd leave the final check until tomorrow before I submitted it. I was drawing with my headphones in when I felt someone sit next to me, I looked up to see Lincoln. I quickly took my headphones out and put my pen down.

"Hi babe." Linc said before kissing me.

"Hi babe, what are you doing here?" I asked shocked to see him.

"Well I knew you wouldn't have eaten so here I am with food. How's it going?" Linc asked as he unpacked all the food.

"You're right, I haven't, thanks babe. Good, I just have to finish this plan which I almost have." I told Linc.

"That's good. Here babe." Linc replied, as he handed me the food.

"How has your day been anyway?" I asked as we started eating.

"Better now I've seen you." He replied.

"Mine is too." I replied.

Lincoln's POV

We finished eating and Cam finished her assignment which she was happy about but I could also tell she was exhausted, between school, work, exercising and being with me, she hadn't had a lot sleep.

"Let's walk you home." I said to her as I grabbed her bag, carrying it for her as she put on her coat.

"Thanks babe." She replied as I wrapped my hand around her waist as we started walking out.

We started walking in the crisp fall (Autumn) air, our hands clasped, and our fingers intertwined.

"So what are you doing for Thanksgiving?" I asked her as we walked home.

"I don't know yet." Cam replied.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to come to the Hamptons with me for the weekend. My parents will be there. It's really ok if you don't want too." I asked.

"I'd love too Lincoln." Cam replied smiling as she stopped walking, instead turning into my body and kissing me.

"Right, here we are." I said as we got to Andi's apartment.

"Thank you for walking me home babe." She said.

"Night babe." I said kissing her lightly.

"Night." She replied before walking in, as I walked away, heading back to my place to get some sleep.