51

Fifty One

Lincoln's POV

Cam and I were nearly at the end of our fourteen hour flight and nearly in Melbourne. We had slept almost the entire flight. I knew she was excited, I was too but I had more of a nervous- excitement. I know how much her family means to her and I want this trip to be perfect.

"Welcome to Melbourne and thank-you for flying with Qantas." A voice over the intercom announced.

"We are here finally." Cam said.

"What is the time here in Melbourne?" I asked as we made our way off the plane.

"It's 10:30am." Cam replied as we intertwined our hands and waited for our bags to come out.

Our bags finally came and we made our way through all the security and finally walked out into the arrivals lounge.

"Hi Cam, Lincoln." Gina said hugging us both.

"Hi Gina." I replied

"Hi Mum." Cam said.

"How was your flight?" Gina asked as we walked over to the cash exchange.

"We slept most of the way." I replied.

"That's good but I hate to break it to you, it won't stop the jetlag." Gina laughed.

"Right, are you ready to get out of here? You can get ready at home and then we have lunch at Mum's." Gina asked, we both nodded and headed out of the airport.

***

We got back to Gina's house to get ready.

"The boys have gone to the gym and are going to meet us there." Gina informed us.

"Ok Mum, we're going to get showered and ready." Cam said.

We got ready, feeling so much better and fresh, before heading to Cam's grandparents.

Cam's POV

"Here we are." Mum said as we pulled up at Nonna and Nonno's. We got out of the car and I grabbed Lincoln's wrist.

"I'll meet you two inside." Mum said giving us a minute as she walked inside.

"I love you Lincoln." I said as I hugged him.

"I love you too Cam." He replied.

"Right, lets go inside." I said taking his hand in mine, earning a nod.

We walked in the house and immediately it felt like home. I looked over to Linc and smiled.

"Hi Nonna, Nonno." I said as we walked in.

"Cam." Nonna said hugging me followed by Nonno.

"And who is this handsome young man?" Nonna asked.

"This is my boyfriend, Lincoln." I said as Nonna hugged him tightly making us laugh.

"It's lovely to meet you." Linc said as Nonna squeezed him before mouthing 'help' making me laugh.

"Nonna, let him breath." I said as she finally let go.

"The boys rang, they got delayed." Nonno informed us after he shook hands with Lincoln.

"You may have some competition." Mum said as her and I watched Lincoln with Nonna and Nonna chatting away.