50

Fifty

AUGUST

Cam's POV

I can't believe that Lincoln and I are in our final year at college. For me it seems like only yesterday that I came to New York and toured NYU. Tomorrow is mine and Lincoln's first anniversary and I couldn't be more excited; it has been an incredible year and I can't wait for the next. Right now, Lincoln is working late and I'm lying in bed at his just doing a final read over of an essay before going to sleep.

I woke up a few hours later to Linc getting home and crawling into bed with me, I rolled over to face him, burying my head into his neck as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you Cam." I heard his whisper before kissing the top of my head before falling back asleep.

***

I woke up the next morning and felt cold, I slowly opened my eyes and realised that Linc wasn't next to me. I quickly sat up and looked around, instead of finding Lincoln I found a big beautiful bunch of red roses with a single black rose covered in silver glitter at the foot of the bed. I quickly got out of bed and walked over, picking up the flowers and smiling them, before picking out the card that was placed down beside the flowers. I sat down on the edge of the bed and opened the card.

'Happy First Anniversary my gorgeous girl." The card simply read making me smile.

I picked up the flowers going to put them in a vase. I walked into the kitchen, still wondering where Lincoln was, and pulled out a vase, filling it up with water and carefully putting the flowers in before putting them on the table.

I walked around the house, looking for Lincoln, and still couldn't find him.

I decided to get showered and ready. I climbed into the shower, my muscles instantly relaxing as the hot water washed over my body. I was almost finished showering when I felt two hands grip my hips, startling me.

"It's just me babe." Lincoln said as I turned around, I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him as he pulled me closer.

"Happy Anniversary." I said smiling.

"Happy Anniversary." Linc replied before he kissed me.

"Sorry I wasn't here when you woke up." Linc told me.

"You could make it up to me." I replied smirking before I kissed him passionately...