45/ 46

Forty Five

*Christmas Day*

Lincoln's POV

Today had been amazing, but honestly I couldn't wait to just spent the rest of the evening with Cam; we finished cleaning up and Cam walked into the lounge as I walked into our bedroom, getting something.

I walked into the lounge, the music still softly playing and Cam stood by the window watching the snow fall. I walked over to her, turning her around so she was facing me.

"I have one more gift for you babe." I said as I showed her the small box that was wrapped simply with a silver ribbon.

"Babe, you've already spoiled me today." Cam said.

"Please just open it." I said handing it to her.

I watched as she carefully opened it and looked up at me shocked.

"I want you to come and go as you please as I love having you here, so now you have your own key." I explained.

"Thank you." Cam replied smiling.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

"I'd love too." Cam replied as I took her hand in mine and we started dancing.

Cam's POV

As Lincoln and I were dancing, I was looking into his eyes and in that moment I realised how much I did love him and that I didn't want to go slow anymore.

"Lincoln." I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah." He replied as we stopped dancing.

"I don't want to go slow anymore." I told him.

"I mean I'm ready." I replied kissing him lightly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I've never been more sure of anything." I replied smiling before he kissed me, grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

Forty Six

NEW YEARS EVE

Cam's POV

We were at a New Year's Eve dinner Party and getting ready to watch the ball drop as the apartment looked over Times Square.

"Hello gorgeous." Linc said as the countdown began.

"Hello handsome." I replied.

"I'm so glad we're ringing in the New Year together." Linc told me.

"Me too." I replied.

"3...2...1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone shouted before Lincoln and I kissed, our tongues exploring each other's mouths before pulling away and toasting with the others to a New Year.