47

Forty Seven

FEBRUARY

Cam's POV

I had flown out to LA for the long weekend to spend time with the boys since I didn't go home at Christmas, while Lincoln was working the weekend, helping his Dad's firm get a proposal finished. I have to admit even though we were talking every night, I still missed like crazy, and I knew the boys were getting suspicious. I was flying out late tonight as I had to be back for classes tomorrow.

Even though today was a public holiday Lincoln had to work. I was sitting downstairs sipping on a coffee, as I had gone for an early morning run then got ready, and doing a bit of reading, just as the boys got up.

"Morning." I said earning mumbles and groans in reply even though most of the boys were ready.

"Morning Cam." Beau replied as he made himself a coffee.

"What time is your flight?" Beau asked.

"I depart at 9:40pm and I'll land at 6:05am." I replied, just as my phone started ringing and it was Lincoln.

"Sorry I have to take this." I said before I stood up, quickly walking out beside the pool.

Jai's POV

We watched Cam outside through the glass, as she was on the phone, whoever she was talking to made her happy.

"Who do you think she is talking too?" James asked.

"Don't know but she's had a few of these calls this weekend." I replied.

"You don't think...no, don't worry." Luke stopped.

"What are you thinking?" Ronnie asked.

"You don't think she's met someone, do you?" Luke replied unsure of himself.

"Well ask her." Jacob replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Here she comes." Daniel said as we quickly shut up as she walked in the door.

"Everything alright Cam?" Beau asked

"Yeah, I'm good. So has Mum told you when her next trip is yet?" Cam asked changing the subject.

"I was talking to her last week and she told me Mid May." I replied.

"Awesome, I think I'm on break after exams so I should be able to visit for a week or so." Cam replied.

***

Cam's POV

I think the boys were a bit suspicious but I had a plan. I didn't want to keep hiding Lincoln and our relationship from them, I just had to talk to Linc first when I got back home which would be any minute now as we were just about to land in New York.

I got out the plane and got a taxi to mine, getting ready and grabbing everything I needed for my classes today. It was only just after 7, so I decided to walk to Lincoln's and pick up some breakfast for us on the way, hoping the fresh air and some food would wake me up as I didn't sleep at all on the plane.

I walked into Starbucks, it was surprisingly empty for this time of the morning.

"Morning, what can I get you?" the server asked me.

"Hi, it will be take-away, can I get a Venti Americano, a Venti latte, a sausage and cheddar breakfast sandwich, and the seasonal harvest fruit blend thanks." I ordered.

"Sure, the name?" the girl asked as I handed over the cash.

"Cam." I replied.

"Sure, they won't be long." She replied as I moved to the side.

"Cam". I heard my order being called. I quickly grabbed the tray and bag, and headed to Lincoln's.

I walked into Lincoln's and into his room, he was still asleep, his face buried in the pillow as he laid on his stomach. I quietly put everything down, and gently sat next to him on the bed, and began gently stroking my finger up and down his spine.

"Babe, wake up." I said gently as he groaned before rolling over and slowing opening his eyes. I gently leaned over and kissed him.

"Morning babe." He said in his husky morning voice.

"Morning. I bought coffee and food." I replied as he sat up against the headboard.

"Good. I'm starving. What's the time?" he asked as I handed him his coffee and sandwich.

"It's just after 7:20." I replied as we began eating.

"How was LA?" he asked.

"It was good but I missed you." I replied honestly.

"I missed you too." He replied smiling.

"How was your weekend?" I asked.

"Busy but the proposal is finally finished." He said sounding relieved.

"I need to get ready and then we can walk to uni." Linc said as he got out of bed taking his coffee with him, making me laugh.

I finished eating, cleaned up and then I made the bed before Linc reappeared looking better for having a shower.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"Yeah. You look tired babe, did you get any sleep on the plane?" He replied.

"No but I'm right." I replied.

"Lets get going seeing as we have twenty minutes before our class starts." Linc said grabbing his bag as I grabbed mine.

We walked out of the house and intertwined our hands as we started working to class.

"I'm glad to have you back Cam." Linc said out of the blue, making me smile.

"So I was wanting to ask you something?" I said weirdly nervous.

"What is it babe?" Linc asked.

"In May, after our exams, my Mum is flying into LA and I was wondering if you would fly out with me and meet her and my brothers, well everyone actually?" I asked as his face lit up.

"I'd love too babe." He replied as we stopped and kissed in the middle of the path.