58

Fifty Eight

Cam's POV

We had a really nice family breakfast this morning before everyone flew back to LA, it's always said when we are separated but I can't wait to get to LA. Now Lincoln and I were on our way to his parents for lunch.

We arrived at his parents house and walked in, before we were escorted out to the back yard onto the deck. Lincoln and I took a seat and got our drinks.

"Your parents will be down in a minute." Mr Scott informed us.

"Thank you Mr Scott." Lincoln said as he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to his side.

"Hi Cam, Hi Lincoln." Marie said as she walked out and joined us at the table.

"Hi." Linc and I replied.

"How was your trip?" Linc asked.

"Good, busy though. I'm so sorry we missed your graduation." Marie said.

"It's ok Mum, I understand. It was filmed, so I ordered a disc for you which will be delivered here." Linc told her.

"Hi Lincoln, Cam." Mr Anderson said as he joined us at the table.

"Hi Dad." "Hi Mr Anderson." Linc and I replied.

Lincoln's POV

We sat through lunch making small chat as we ate, once we had finished it seemed like there was tension between Mum and Dad which wasn't unusual.

"Can we tell them now?" Mum asked Dad.

"Go ahead." Dad stated.

"We have a graduation present for the both of you." Mum began as Cam and I looked at each other.

"You will need these." Mum said handing Cam and I a set of keys each.

"What are these for?" Cam asked.

"Your new house and cars in Sherman Oaks." Dad said.

"What?" I asked.

"We don't want you to have to worry about finding a house and moving out of our house in Burbank. So we thought a practical gift would be a house and new cars. The house is fully remodelled and furnished in your style and we have paid the first years property taxes." Mum explained.

"It's completely yours, both of your names are on the house title and each of the cars is in one of your names. We got you a Range Rover Sport, a Mercedes Benz CLS 4 door and a Dodge Challenger, so there's one car to share." Dad informed us.

"Here's your new address." Mum said handing us a piece of paper.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thank you so much." Cam said.

"It's our pleasure." Mum replied.

Cam's POV

Linc and I got back home, still in shock, I walked into our bedroom and laid on the bed, only to be joined by Linc a minute later.

"That wasn't a dream, was it?" I asked.

"No, it wasn't a dream." Linc replied as he climbed on top of me, straddling me, before leaning down and kissing me.