49

Forty Nine

Lincoln's POV

Today Cam and I decided to go for lunch at Crave since we were flying out tonight. We were almost finished eating.

"What do you think to moving here after we graduate?" I asked, as I had seen how happy she was to be surrounded by her family.

"What?" Cam asked shocked.

"I was thinking that maybe after we graduate we could move out here. Your family is here and I really love being out here with you. I could work for the LA branch of Anderson Properties and there are a number of amazing architect firms out here or you could work for the family business as well." I explained.

"You're serious aren't you?" Cam asked.

"Yes. I've really thought about it. I mean we will both have graduated by this time next year and there's really nothing making me stay in New York except for you. We could get a house together and live out here and if we ever need to go to New York, its only a five hour flight." I told her as she smiled.

"I would love too but I want you to be completely sure about it." Cam replied.

"Speaking of plans, I wanted to ask you something." Cam told me.

"Ask away." I replied.

"At Christmas, I would like you to come with me to Melbourne and meet everyone. I already talked to Mum and she loved the idea but only if you want too." Cam said.

"I'd love too. I've always wanted to visit Melbourne." I replied.

"I wish we could stay out here a little longer." I told Cam.

"I know, me too." Cam replied as we finished eating.