36

Thirty Six

Jai's POV

Tonight we decided to Citywalk and watch a movie and then we were going to have dinner and some shopping.

We had finished at the movies and as we were walking through City Walk towards the Saddle Ranch Chop House where we were going to eat, we walked past a piano. I pulled Cam away from everyone, hoping to convince her to play.

"What Jai?" Cam asked.

"You should play." I said

"What? No. No way." Cam said.

"Please. If you do, I won't ask you again." I replied

"Promise?" Cam asked.

"I promise, now come on." I said pushing her lightly towards the piano, noticing that Remy, Mum, Ronnie, Mariam, Beau, Luke, James and Daniel were all watching us.

I walked back over to them as Cam sat down, lifting the top of the piano up and gently placing her hands over the keys.

"What's Cam doing?" Daniel asked.

"Just watch." I smiled as she started playing. As soon as she started playing, people began to form a crowd around her as they listened.

"I didn't know she could play." Remy said shocked.

"Neither did I." Mum replied.

Cam's POV

I finished playing, I got up trying to block out the crowd that had formed, I closed the lid and walked away, towards the restaurant, feeling kind of awkward that I played in front of everyone.

All of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist and lift me off the ground spinning me around.

"That was amazing Cam." Beau said as he finally put me on the ground as everyone caught up to us.

"I'm glad you played." Jai said hugging me.

"I've never seen a person play like that without years of training." Remy said making me cringe.

"Thanks but I don't really play." I replied as we started walking towards the restaurant.