11

**NEW SONG**

ad lib-
Ayy Brooo I'm backkk

Aight let's get it.

Kay:
I have no one to relate to all I have is my problem worth to escape to. I sit at home go through my phone page through my friends list cuz this friendships that I once knew. I didn't choose to be a loner I just moved on and kept the distance. Cause I had dreams and they didn't. All they wanna do was smoke while I fucked bitches. But there's more to life than partying, I guess that I'm different. I speak and they don't listen. My heart beats and it feels friction, I feel complete but there's something missing. I wanna leave this rap but I'm committed. And I feel like I ain't got no one to talk to. I feel like I lost myself and I feel like I lost you. They wanna see me fall they wanna see me quit. I tell em how I feel they don't give a shit. They don't love me. Yes I'm getting sick of it. Depressed and feeling alone, fuck I don't wanna get into it. Like who can I talk to? The walls hear my voice and it walks through. Like I talk and no ones listening. I go crazy and there's no one to witness it. I feel so alone. So alone. There's no one to talk to. I'm getting pissed off cause I've been pissed on. What's with y'all tryna put me down. I'm tryna come up from the underground. Getting in the crowd cause my mood bringing em smiles. You been hating debating if I'm overrated. Having conversations with peers. Said I'm too basic and I'll never make it and I'll never get famous this instant my year. I don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck. all I wanna do is touch your heart. This is my life, I'll play my part. I'm tryna find light when my life gets dark. You don't understand you've never lived my life, growing up seeing your parents stuck all the time, big brother gang banging his whole life. How the fuck You think that won't affect mine? They wanna see me fall they wanna see me quit. I tell em how I feel they don't give a shit. Yes I'm getting sick of it. Depressed and feeling alone fuck I don't wanna get into it. Like who can I talk to? The walls hear my voice and it walks through. Like I talk and no ones listening. I go crazy and there's no one to witness it. I feel so alone. I feel so alone. There's no one to talk to. I feel lonely reality just set in. And it just got harder. I never had a role model so I wanna be one for my daughter. Cause my whole life feels like everyone broke they're promises. But I'm still standing, tell my fam I got us. I'm never gonna loose tell em I came here to win. I'm rapping about my life, where do I begin? They wanna see me fall but I'm still standing. They try to put me down but I still manage they try to send threats but I don't panic. I know I'm the best it's a bad habit. They wanna see me fall they wanna see me quit. I tell em how I feel they don't give a shit. They don't love me, I guess I'm getting sick of it. I feel alone I don't wanna get into it. Like who can I talk to? The walls hear my voice as it walks through. Like I talk and no ones listening. I go crazy and no ones here to witness it.

*A few seconds go by*

Y'all hit me up let's make some shit

-
-

The song is so alone by sik world I recommend you listen it's so fucking good. he's so underrated