"Night Miss Brooks." I said quietly.

"Night Mr Anderson." She replied just as quiet.

***

*SATURDAY*

Cam's POV

Lincoln and I finished breakfast, well brunch, and decided to go for a walk seeing as his parents had been delayed and wouldn't be arriving till later this afternoon.

"You two will need to wrap up warm, the wind has got a bite." Mr Scott informed us as we put on our coats, beanies and shoes.

"Thank you Mr Scott." I replied as he nodded and left.

"Ready." Linc asked as he held out his hand for mine.

"Ready." I replied smiling as I slipped my hand in his.

Linc and I walked out and down to the waterfront. I could tell Linc was bothered by something so I decided to break the silence.

"What are you thinking about babe?" I asked quietly.

"Just how my parents can't even take a break from their work for one weekend." Linc replied.

"I'm sorry. I know how much you wanted them to be here, but I'm sure they will get here eventually." I replied.

"I know, for once I just wanted them to be here for the entire weekend so they could meet you and spend time with the both of us." He explained.

"Well either way, I'm glad to be here with you." I said kissing his cheek.

Lincoln and I continued walking, Sagaponack was so beautiful and I was glad I decided to come but even more glad that I was here with Lincoln. It hit me how much I had fallen for him and was still falling for him; and how I wanted all of it, everything that comes with a relationship.

I stopped walking and let go of Lincoln's hand, he stopped immediately and turned to face me.

"What?" he asked as I was smiling like an idiot.

"I just realised something." I replied happily.

"And what's that?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around my waist, mine wrapping around my neck.

"That I've fallen for you and I keep falling for you more everyday." I told him simply.

"Good, because I am too Cam." He replied before kissing me.

"Lets head back and get warm by the fire." Linc said as I nodded in reply.

Lincoln's POV

We got back to the house almost two hours ago, we were still sat by the fire, I had my arms wrapped around Cam's waist as her back laid against my chest as we watched the film Silver Linings Playbook. I was getting a bit worried as dinner was less than three hours away and my parents still weren't here when all of a sudden Mr Scott walked into the room.

"Your parents are here Mr Anderson, they are just getting settled in and then they will be down. Is there anything I can get either of you?" Mr Scott said.

"We're fine thank you." I replied before Mr Scott left the room, as we continued to watch the movie as it was almost finished.

Just as the credits rolled my parents walked in, both Cam and I got up.

"Mum, Dad, this is Cam, my girlfriend." I said introducing her to them.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Anderson. It's lovely to meet the both of you." Cam said as I squeezed her hand reassuringly as my parents eyed her up and down.