Chapter 69

Hello!! :P Next chapter should be up this week but it might be very short... shorter than this one.. :P Sorry!! 

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 69

P.O.V Olivia

I turned to the side and observed Demi in silence. She looked so peaceful with her eyes closed and the little smile that crept on her lips made her look incredibly attractive. I didn’t know if I wanted to wake her up or just stare at her for a while. I let out a quiet sigh, I was so happy that things seemed to be getting better. I gently pushed a lock of hair off her face and smiled as she cutely wiggled her nose.

-“Stop staring, you’re creepy”, Demi whispered making me jump in surprise. Her eyes were still closed but she was definitely smirking.

-“God you scared me!”, I replied quietly. 

-“I know I’m pretty awesome but I don’t think I’m actually a god.”, she giggled, “Just call me Demi.”

-“You’re an idiot!”, I smirked. She looked up at me with a cute pout as she snuggled closer to me. 

-“But I’m your idiot right?”, she asked.

-“Obviously!”, I smiled placing my hand on her cheek, “I love you Dem”. 

-“I love you too”, she replied happily, “Now lets start mixing our wonderful morning breaths”, she giggled.

-“Ew! You’re disgusting!! Don’t say that!!”, I exclaimed moving away from her. 

-“Come on!! You know I taste like fresh roses in the morning!”, she smirked very amused by this situation. “Get back here!!”, she giggled pulling me closer. I leaned in, trying really hard to hide my smile. 

-“You better taste like fresh roses or I’ll be throwing up on you just like Chad did on your first date in Sonny With a Chance”, I giggled. 

-“You better not do that!!”, she exclaimed giving me a warning look. 

-“Just kiss me”, I smiled before I placed my lips on hers.

P.O.V Dylan

I nervously paced in front of Olivia’s bedroom. I had been trying to convince myself to talk to Demi and then maybe to Olivia for the past ten minutes. I leaned on her door, counting to three in my head after the count down, I would just do it. I would knock on that god damn door. 1… 2…

-“Shit!”, I exclaimed as I felt my body falling towards the ground. I loudly hit the floor of Olivia’s bedroom. Looking up, I saw Demi holding on to the doorknob. 

-“What the fuck!”, Olivia exclaimed jumping out of the bed, “What were you doing?! Were you eavesdropping?”

-“I was just leaning on the door. I wanted to talk to Demi”, I exclaimed getting back up to my feet. 

-“You alright?”, Demi asked with concern in her eyes, “I wouldn’t have opened the door if I had known that you were leaning on it”, she frowned. 

-“It’s fine, you couldn’t have known”, I smiled, “Can we talk?”. She looked back at Olivia who was vigorously shaking her head from left to right. Clearly indicating that she was against me talking to her girlfriend.