Chapter 41

So this chapter is for Lovatic_445! Thank you so much for the comment, it means a lot to me!! :D

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 41

P.O.V Olivia

There’s one thing  that I really hated about first class on airplanes. How can you cuddle with your girlfriend when the seats are so freaking far away from each other!! I sighed observing her sleeping figure with a loving smile on my face. If someone had told me a year ago that I would win the X-Factor USA and that I would fall in love with Demi lovato, I would’ve probably laughed in their face. Anybody could ask me to make a choice between Demi or the X-Factor, no doubt in my mind, it was Demi all the way. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her to post it on twitter.

TWEET

How cute is my girl @ddlovato!! :P So glad to have her work with me on this super exciting project!! #DreamComeTrue #BFF <3

END TWEET

I scrolled through the comments and a majority of them were lovatics freaking out over how cute Demi was. I sighed trying to ignore the few hate messages but one message caught my eyes.

@OliviaDickens It’s not cause you know Demi that you’re good enough. Go back to Canada you ugly fat wanna be American/signer with no talent/voice what so ever. Someone obviously forgot to throw you out with the trash.

I squeezed my eyes shut a second trying to forget about the tweet but my eyes jerked open as my phone was ripped out of my hands. Demi stared at the screen, anger showing in her eyes. 

-”Don’t believe them Olivia”, Demi said with a frown.

-”Don’t worry babe, I don’t but it still hurts though”, I replied sinking in my seat. Demi lightly stroke my cheek. 

-”I know it does but they are not relevant. They just talk shit to get your attention, don’t let them get to you”, she replied calmly.

-”Easier said than done”, I sighed.

-”hey, look at me”, Demi demanded and I turned my head towards her, “You are not fat or ugly or untalented ok? You’re my sexy, gorgeous, super talented half American, half Canadian girlfriend ok?”, she said wiggling her eyebrows to make me laugh.

-”Do I ever tell you how much I love you?”, I giggled.

-”Hum no, I don’t think so”, she joked.

-”Then I’ll say it even more often”, I laughed as she gave a little squeeze to my hand.

-”So you’re birthday’s coming up huh?”, she smirked.

-”Hum yeah, in like two months babe!”, I replied a bit confused as why we were talking about it now.

-”So I was thinking, maybe we could go on vacation together, leave the country”, she smiled.

-”Neon Lights Tour won’t even be over!”, I answered raising an eyebrow.

-”Yeah I know, but after my show in Indianapolis on March 30th I have a break and the next one in brazil is only on april 23rd. So I thought we could take a week?”

-”Ok, sounds good. Just tell me which week is better for you and I’ll ask Collin to put it in my schedule before he fills it up with god knows what!”, I smiled.