Chapter 36

So I update twice... *Applause* Yay me!! :P Thanks for reading everyone!! So next chapter will rock your boats!! :P I'm dying cause it's too cute!! So I can't wait to read what you guys think of this chapter so you can all die because of the cuteness of chapter 37.. So yeah this chapter is for Roselovatic thanks for the comment you made me smile!! :D

Stay Strong everone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 36

P.O.V Olivia

I had been sitting on Demi’s bed fidgeting nervously. She was in the living room listening to five songs that I had recorded. I thought I was nervous to meet her family, but I was wrong if I compared it to how I felt right now. I jumped to my feet, pacing around and biting my nails. I needed to do something to stop thinking about it. I opened Demi’s TV and decided to catch up the Pretty Little Liars episodes that I had missed on Netflix. I was 20 minutes into the show when Demi’s face appeared in the doorway.

-”Baby?”, she asked quietly before walking in the room and I pressed pause.

-”Yeah?”, I gulped nervously trying to read her emotions.

-”I loved it”, she beamed.

-”Are you serious? You’re not just saying that to make me happy”, I asked scooting a bit closer to her.

-”No it’s amazing! People are going to love it!”, she exclaimed pulling me into a hug, “I’m so proud of you!”, she whispered.

-”I love you so much!”, I replied my voice cracking up.

-”Oh baby don’t cry!”, she frowned cupping my face. 

-”I’m just so happy!”, I laughed through my tears.

-”What makes you so happy?”, Demi smiled.

-”You, life, you, my dad and did I say you?”, I giggled,”I’ve never been so happy in my entire life”, I smiled stroking her arms. 

-”Well I’m glad I make you happy”, she smirked.

-”How about you make me even more happy?”, I asked with a playful grin on my face.

-”And how would I do that huh?”, she giggled. I leaned in so our lips would be a millimeter away from hers.

-”Make love to me”, I whispered my lips brushing lightly against hers. She crushed her lips over mine pushing me down on the bed. I smiled in the kiss as I realized how eager Demi actually was. 

P.O.V Demi

I rolled out of bed, reaching for Olivia’s usual morning note.

Note

Good morning sleepy head! I hope you had a good night, I know I did! ;) Anyways I’m off to the studio, I thought you could maybe pick me up this afternoon? :D Pwease!! We could get my clothes... I miss you already. Btw Wilmer called twice so I turned your phone off so he wouldn’t wake you.. :) Have a good day my love! xxxxxxx <3

Olivia

End Note

I sighed letting the note fall back on the beside table and grabbed my phone to call Wilmer.

-”Hello?”, he answered.

-”Hey Wilmer it’s me!”, I sighed.

-”Oh hey nena!”, he replied happily.