Chapter 31

Thanks for everyone who comments and vote!! Share this story with your lovatic friends!! :P So this chapter is for falsettolovato Thanks for your comment!!!!!! :D

Thanks for following me people!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and I don't know if I HATE or LOVE this chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway!!  xxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 31

P.O.V Demi

-”Hey look what I found!”, Marissa exclaimed with a smirk, “I think you’re gonna LOVE this picture!”, she said now more seriously. She handed me her phone and I closed my eyes a second, taking in everything that had just happened. I gave the Iphone back to her clearing my throat. The freaking picture! Would it never disappear? 

-”I can explain”, I said.

-”Ok, go ahead, tell me why you’re kissing Olivia!”, she frowned getting comfy on my couch.

-”We, we just kissed, it happened”, I stuttered and cursed myself, it sounded so much better in my head.

-”Wow great explanation Demetria”, she replied seriously, “Why did you kiss her? Do you like her?”, she asked raising an eyebrow and scooting a bit closer to me.

-”No! Of course not! At least not like that! You know I don’t like girls!”, I exclaimed hating myself for lying so openly. What was wrong with me! Why couldn’t I just stop lying already! First to Olivia yesterday and to my best friend today! Oh my god! Demi get your shit together!

-”I mean we never know. I wouldn’t care if you did you know that right?”, she said gently, “You’re my best friend no matter who you like.”

-”Of course I know that Mar”, I smiled, “but we just kissed, it was a one time thing ok? It will never happen again!” LIE! my mind screamed as a feeling of guilt took over me.

-”Pinky promise?”, she asked handing out her pinky finger. I swallowed with difficulty as I locked my finger with hers.

-”Pinky promise”, I replied with a small smile on my face. She hugged me tightly.

-”I’ve missed you so much! I love you boo!”, she whispered in my ear.

-”Awn! I love you too Mar!”, I replied as she pulled away.

-”Then why are you fucking lying to me Demetria!”, she exclaimed a bit louder.

-”What! I’m not! I just told you what happened!”, I replied confused by her sudden outburst.

-”Olivia told me everything yesterday! We’re not even best friend and she didn’t lie to me!”, she said crossing her arms over her chest. Oh my god! I would kill Olivia! She had no right to out me to my friends like that! My heart was racing in my chest as my face turned bright red.

-”She, she told you that we’re dating?”, I asked nervously.

-”No,  but you just did. Olivia didn’t tell me anything Demetria. I know you and I know when you lie, I just wanted to get truth out of you. I just can’t believe you would lie to me like that! Right in my face!”, she said anger showing in her voice.

-”I’m sorry Mar! Can we just sit and talk about it!”, I pleaded and she sighed motioning for me to explain. “I don’t even know what to say except that I’m not handling this relationship well.”