Chapter 67

Hello to all of you!! :D Here is the chapter!! I hope you'll all enjoy it!! <3 In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take. So take a risk, it'll be worth it <3

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter 67

P.O.V Olivia

Letting the tears fall freely on my cheeks, I observed the letters that were laying on the ground before me. How could I even open any of them. Liam was dead and I refused to let his perfect vision of my world change me once again. Although he had always had a good influence on me, I knew that letting him back in my life and letting his words move me wouldn’t do any good. At the end of those six letters I would lose him once again and that was something I could not bear. I took them in my hands, slowly observing the inscriptions on each of them. They were all numbered from 1 to 6. The first one read: “Now.”, the second read: “Then.”, the third one: “Life.”, the fourth one: “Future.”, the fifth one: “Love and all its vices.” and the last one read: “The beginning of the end of us.” I dropped the letter as I jumped in surprise startled by my ringtone. 

-“He-Hello?”, I stuttered not bothering to look at the caller ID. 

-“You alright?”, a voice that I knew so well asked with concern. 

-“I need you”, I cried letting out another sob. 

-“I coming”, she said reassuringly. 

-“Can you come in by the window?”, I asked in a pleading tone. 

-“Olivia..”, she sighed. 

-“Please”, I begged. 

-“Okay”, she huffed quietly before the line went dead. I dropped the phone between my legs, running my fingers through my hair. How long had it been since Demi had left the room? I picked up the letters, looking for the one titled ‘Her’ and slowly opened the envelop. I quickly wiped a tear before it could fall on the white paper. I unfolded it, trying to keep my breathing steady. Closing my eyes a second, I inhaled deeply. There was no way I would ever be ready to read any of those letters so no matter when I’d open them they would all have the same heart breaking impact. Blinking a few times to stop the tears from falling, I observed the paper without reading any of the words. This was it. Now was the time. The first sentence read: “You. Are. The. One.”.I couldn’t read any further. I could not read that letter. How did he know that she was the one. How could he know if I didn’t? Liam had been dead long enough before I had even met her. Maybe she wasn’t the one. Nothing in life was certain and love certainly wasn’t infallible. I let the letter fall to the ground as I got lost in the emptiness I felt inside. 

Toc toc. 

I looked towards the window, to see a red faced Noël begging me to open the window. I quickly got up and helped her in. She took a step forward, looking at all the letters that were laying on the ground. I knew that little questioning frown she gave me but I ignored it. 

-“Come here”, she whispered, opening her arms. I threw myself in her embrace, holding her as if my life depended on it. No explanations were needed. I had my best friend and she would make everything better. 

P.O.V Demi 

Still sitting on the floor next to Olivia’s door, I took a deep breath. She would be fine, she had to. I needed her to be fine as much I needed her to be herself. I needed that girl who made me fall for her in no time. That girl who could wear that confident smile and conquer the world with it. That girl who could make my heart melt with one look. I needed my girlfriend back, though I had lost her a while ago. I couldn’t get a grip of what had made her so distant. Was it me? Was I the problem? I just wanted to have ‘us’ back. I wanted to giggle because of her stupid jokes and blush because of her occasional cheesiness.