Chapter 68

Please don't kill me!! :P Sorry it took so long but here it is!! ;) 

iltbmte, To you because you are everything to me <3 and because you've been waiting for this for so long!! ;)

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Chapter 68

We sat face to face in silence. I think that for the first time in my life I didn't know what to tell her. I opened my mouth, trying to force the words out but quickly closed it as I changed my mind. What was the right thing to say?

-"Are you gonna say something?", Demi asked and by the sound of her voice, I could tell she was getting annoyed by my quietness.

-"Yes", I said finally looking up at her, "I just don't know where to begin", I continued, giving her a sad smile.

-"I flew all the way to Canada Olivia, just to hold your hand, just to let you know that you are not alone in this fucking scary world. And yet here you are, telling me that you don't know what to say!", she replied frustratedly. I gave her a sad look before letting out a sigh.

-"Come with me", I huffed slowly getting up from the bed.

-"Where are we going?", she asked giving me a confused look.

-"There's something you need to see", I said giving her a sad smile. She bit her bottom lip, observing my face.

-"Okay",she huffed before she followed me out of my old bedroom. 

-“I've walked down this hallway more than a billion times", I said nostalgically. "And every time it gives me the same feeling."

-"What feeling is that?", Demi asked interrupting my thoughts. 

-"I always feel like something, no someone is missing", I said stopping in front of a closed door. I placed the palm of my hand on it and smiled sadly. So much had happened in there. Losing my smile, I turned around to face Demi.  "This is Liam's room", I said. 

-“Are we going in there?”, she asked sounding a bit nervous. 

-“Yes!”, I said, trying to sound confident. “You need to see it”

-“Why?”, she frowned.

-“Because Liam is always going to be a part of me and I just feel like he could help me say what I need to say”, I smiled.

-“Okay”, I said, holding on to the doorknob. I pushed the door open, exhaling loudly.”After you my lady”, I smiled motioning for Demi to walk in. She walked towards the bed, throwing a quick look around the room.

-“This is us”, I said looking into the mirror of Liam’s room as I pointed it with my finger. Demi stood perplexedly next to me. 

-“What?”, she asked obviously confused.

-“This is us”, I repeated, “This is what people see when we’re together”.

-“Olivia what do you mean? I don’t understand”, she frowned.

-“I don’t want people to see us like this”, I said, turning my body in her direction. “I want them to see us like this”, I smiled, slowly leaning in. Demi stopped me, softly putting her fingers on my lips. 

-“Don’t, please don’t”, she huffed looking away from me.

-“What?”, I frowned. It was now my turn to be confused.