Chapter 51

ASDFGHJKASDFGHJKASDFGHJK!!!!!!! MORE THAN FREAKING 40 000 READS YOU GUYS!!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!! :D I was literally freaking out when my friend Jo broke the news to me!! I seriously wanted to cry!! I couldn't even believe her!! Thank you so so much to everyone who takes the time to read this story!!! :P This chapter is for Lovatic_for_life94! You truly are amazing and I just want to say that you're literally one of the strongest person I know!!! <3

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 51

P.O.V Demi

I couldn’t stop staring at Olivia. Why did she have to be so cute while sleeping? I looked away reluctantly as my phone vibrated on the nightstand. Someone was calling me. I quickly grabbed the phone and answered it so it wouldn’t wake up Olivia.

-”Hello?”, I said quietly not bothering to look at the caller ID.

-”Olivia?”, the voice asked.

-”Hum what? No! It’s Demi! Who is this?”, I asked getting out of the bed and walking into the bathroom so that my voice didn’t disturb Olivia’s sleep.

-”Isn’t this Olivia’s phone?”, the voice asked obviously confused. I took the phone off my ear and took a look at it. Oh gosh, it was Olivia’s.

-”Oh yeah, sorry this is Olivia’s phone, I thought it was mine. But anyways can I take a message?”, I asked.

-”Hum yeah ok”, the girl said.

-”Ok, excuse me but who is it?”, I asked again.

-”It’s Sarah”, she answered and I cringed at the sound of her name. Gosh I hated her so much.

-”Oh, you’re Sarah”, I spat trying to stay calm.

-”Hum, yeah”, she replied uncomfortably.

-”Just before you tell me your message I just want to make something real clear ok?”, I said on the same harsh tone.

-”Ok”, she huffed.

-”Olivia told me about you two. She told me that she loved you and I’m not about to loose her to some bitch who broke her heart!”, I exclaimed.

-”Woah calm the fuck down! You have no right to call me a bitch ok! It’s not my fault if you’re insecure about yourself, your weight or whatever other issues you have!”, she replied angrily.

-”You can’t judge me for who I was! I’m over that and plus we’re talking about MY girlfriend not about me! You just back off! I don’t want you close to her! She’s mine and it’s not about to change because a little red headed slut comes into the portrait!”, I snapped.

-”If I cant judge you about your past then why can you judge me about mine! I’m not who I was back then! I changed! If you claim that Olivia is yours why do you want to hide her like that! You should be proud to call her your girlfriend! I would scream it from the roofs! Are you ashamed of her? You’re the bitch here! You’re the one who’s stopping her from being 100% happy! You’re the one who’s making her hide who she is! You’re the one who should back off! You’re just a fucking celebrity gone wrong who thinks that just cause she is Demi fucking Lovato she can have everything she wants. Guess what bitch I’m gonna bring you right back to reality! Olivia deserves way better than a  drug addict, an alcoholic, a cutter and a fat ass ok! You just wait until she realizes what you really are! You’re just a fucking bitch! So don’t you dare tell me to back off!”, she screamed through the phone shattering my heart in thousands of pieces. My heart was racing and I could feel the tears build in my eyes. How could someone be so cruel. The phone was trembling in my hand and I could barely hold it.