Chapter 64

Thank you for standing by my side when times get hard and thank you for making me laugh when I didn't even want to smile. We laugh at the dumbest jokes, put up with each other's worst moods, have the craziest ideas, that's what makes us the most amazing best friends. You know who you are. I wish you all to find your best friend <3 Everything is so much easier with them by your side. Life feels so much more worth it when you are surrounded by people who truly care about you, find the right friends guys <3

This chapter is for taylorlovatoreddemi thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 64

I pinched the bridge of my nose as stared down at my phone. Demi had been calling all morning and I hadn’t been able to answer. What if something was going on and she really needed me? I was being an horrible girlfriend to her. I bended forward letting out a loud sigh as I reached for my phone. I guiltily sent Demi’s call to voice mail, chewing on my bottom lip. 

-“Still can’t answer?”, Sarah asked throwing herself on the couch next to me. 

-“Nope”, I sighed. 

-“I don’t understand what’s going on”, she replied creasing her eyebrows. 

-“I’m confused”, I explained briefly running my fingers through my hair.

-“A little more precision please”, she said before taking a sip out of my glass of water. 

-“Mine!”, I said, snatching it away from her, a little pout appearing on my face. 

-“Technically it’s mine. We’re in my apartment remember?”, she smirked patting my knee.

-“Yeah, thanks for letting me stay with you”, I smiled sadly.

-“Always a pleasure to spend time with you”, she smiled, “Now, what confuses you?” I threw her a quick look before turning my eyes to the open window.

-“Everything”, I frowned tapping the glass nervously with my index finger.

-“Are you not happy with Demi anymore?”, she asked with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

-“That’s not it Sarah, I’m just not happy with myself”, I sighed. 

-“What do you mean?”, she replied moving a bit closer to me. I looked up at her searching for my words. 

-“I just feel like I’m not at my best right now. There’s so much I should be grateful for but I just can’t find it in me to appreciate everything I have. I think I should concentrate on myself for a while. You know, just find who I am and do things only for myself and not to please anyone else. Demi deserves better than what I can give her right now”, I explained wearily. 

-“Why don’t you talk to her. I think she’d like to know you’re feeling this way. She’d be there for you, that’s what girlfriends are suppose to do”, Sarah smiled reassuringly. 

-“I don’t want to take her down with me. She’s on tour, she waited so long for this. I want her to be happy but I just can’t give her happy right now”, I said looking away from her as a tear slid down my cheek.

-“Wait, where is this conversation going? Are you gonna break up with her?”, she exclaimed, completely shocked. 

-“No!”, replied, my heart thumping in my chest, “No, I’m just gonna give her more space”.