Chapter 20

So guys! I had more time to write than I thought! So I decided to put a smile on all your sad faces (cause it's monday... we're all sad OBVIOUSLY!! BOO school! :P) and so I update earlier than planned!! :D You can thank me later!! :P Now read on and enjoy!! :D 

Thanks to DemiLovatic97, glitterswagg and Littlelamb97 your comments made me smile and laugh!! Don't worry you'll all have your dedicated chapter!! :P 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 20

P.O.V. Olivia

I squeezed Demi’s hand in mine. Today was the day. It was finally December 19th. I was standing between the love of my life and Mario while Alex and Sierra stood on his other side with Simon. Three months in this amazing journey, I couldn’t believe it was already over. The nerves were starting to eat me alive, I was tired of Mario’s suspense moments. Demi squeezed my hand shaking it a bit.

-”I’m so proud of you Olivia, no matter what the results will be!”, she whispered it in my ear.

-”I love you”, I mouthed close to her ear. 

-”And the 2013 X-Factor winner is!”, Mario said happily, “OLIVIA DICKENS”, he screamed. My mouth dropped open as my knee weakened under my weight. Demi squeezed me tightly in a warm embrace supporting me. 

-”I love you so much Olivia”, she whispered shouted in my ear, “I’m so proud of you!”, she pulled away stroking my cheeks with her thumbs and I realized she was wiping tears. I gave her a watery smile shaking my head in disbelief. I turned around and hugged Alex and Sierra.

-”Congratulations!”, Alex laughed as he noticed my face.

-”Thank you! You guys were so amazing!”, I smiled squeezing Sierra’s hand in mine. The background music to Your Song started and I started to sing through my tears as all the contestants were huddled on the stage. We group hugged as I tried to sing the lyrics with much difficulties. Confetti flew down from the ceiling gently falling in our hair. All those amazing people in this amazing place. That moment felt perfect. I was so thankful for everything I had. Maybe some people were gone but I knew they were looking after me up there. Demi sneaked through the crowd and pulled me into another hug as I finished the song. I took in her vanilla scent with a smile on my face. Now I could make her my girlfriend and I knew exactly how, when and where I would ask her.

[...]

It was now 1am and people were starting to leave the building. Everyone from X-Factor had been here tonight. I had had hundreds of hugs and congrats, I had barely seen Demi.

-”Hey”, she smiled appearing next to me.

-”Hey, I was just thinking about you!, I smirked.

-”Oh really?”, she giggled stepping a bit closer to me.

-”As always”, I teased.

-”Well I’m gonna have to leave, I have a flight to catch tomorrow”, she frowned.

-”I’m gonna miss you, so much”, I said biting my lip.

-”I’ll miss you too, but I’ll see on New year’s eve right?”, she smiled playing with the strap of my dress.

-”Yeah”, I huffed playing with the zipper of her leather jacket.

-”I love you.”, she smiled.

-”I love you too”, I smirked she leaned in and hugged me tightly as a sigh escaped her lips that I would miss so fucking much. “Merry christmas”.