Chapter 16

A big thank you to Lovatic015 for her amazing comment!! Thank you again it's comment like yours that keeps me going!! :D

Another big fat thank you to the awesome Aliowen6 for her very flattering comment!! :P Thank you you made my day!! ;) Next chapter will be for you!! 

Read on and enjoy! Next chapter tomorrow!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 16

Demi kept moving in her swirly chair while bobbing her head to the lyrics that were escaping my mouth. I brought the microphone closer to my lips pouring my soul into the song. X-Factor was already in its fifth week and it had been the most amazing experience of my life. This week was the British invasion and I was singing Your Song. Demi's hand ran through her now blue hair as she chewed on her lip. I missed her so much my body was aching for her touch. The only thing we could do was hug and it only lasted for half a second. I placed a lock of my hair behind my ear digging for emotions. I was singing it to Demi. She smiled as I closed my mouth ready for her comments.

-"You gave me chills!", she smiled.

-"Thanks", I replied my eyes glued on hers. We didn't talk too much anymore, we figured it would be easier to let each other go as much as possible to not hurt us more. It had felt like a bad break up, but I knew it wasn't. The hard part was that I didn't know if she had feelings for me anymore. I still loved her to the moon and back and I had no doubt about that.

-"Who are you singing it to? Do you have anybody in particular in mind?", she asked the camera was rolling.

-"Hum, yeah, I was singing it to someone that I love with all my heart. I just miss them so much it hurts", I blushed looking up at her. 

-"I could really feel the emotion in your voice, I loved it.", she replied. Our time was almost over, we only had an hour. "I'll see you tomorrow!", she said.

-"Yeah", I huffed, we hugged quickly before I was led out of the room. I waved at Ellona before she walked in the room to meet with Demi. We were her last two girls. I pressed my back against the wall steadying my breathing. I had the rest of the day to practice the song on my own so I walked to the music room and entered the singing booth. Tomorrow would be the live show and I could already feel the nerves kicking in. We were already half way through the contest and the finale was coming really fast.

P.O.V Noël

I grabbed Jake's hand dragging him towards our seat. We sat down, I was so excited. The show would soon begin and Olivia would be hitting the stage soon enough.

-"Calm down babe!", Jake laughed squeezing my hand in his. I  offered him a cute smile before resting my head on his shoulder. We had been dating for a month now. I didn't care if he had cancer, he was still perfect in my eyes.

-"Olivia's gonna be awesome tonight", Louis exclaimed happily, beaming. He had said the exact same thing for every single of her performance. 

-"Noël?", a feminine voice asked. I turned around loosing my smile as soon as my eyes landed on her.

-"Grace?", I gulped, "What are you doing in Los Angeles?", I asked confused.

-"I got into UCLA!", she smiled.

-"Oh congrats", I said faking a smile, "You came to see Olivia?"

-"Duh!", she giggled.

-"That's really nice of you", I said.