Chapter 70

Hi everyone, this is the last chapter from this book. I know it took me forever to write it, and if I listened to myself, it would still be a work in progress. I feel that I've kept you guys waiting long enough, so read on and enjoy this last chapter of From Dream to Love.

-N <3

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter 70

P.O.V Demi

Four days, that's exactly how long Olivia had been ignoring me. No matter what I tried, she would just push me away. I looked around the empty room and breathed in slowly.

-"20 minutes Demi!", someone shouted as they quickly rushed by the door.

-"Okay!", I replied, running a hand through my hair. I stared at my phone for a second hoping that Olivia would call, although deep down I knew that she wouldn't. I reached for the mobile and dialled her number quickly before pressing it against my ear.

-"Hey", she said in a surprisingly calm voice.

-"I, I didn't expect you to answer", I replied nervously. I hadn't planned what I wanted to tell her.

-"Yeah, sorry about that", she sighed, "I think we should talk?"

-"Don't be sorry, I'm the one who needs to apologize", I said, "I know that you wanted to burn the letters but I was sure that you'd regret it one day. I wanted you to have the chance to kind of undo what you did. I thought I was helping. I'm sorry"

-"I know, look I'm actually at the venue. Maybe we can meet up after the show?"

-"Yes! Definitely!", I replied quickly before biting my bottom lip as hope filled my chest.

-"Okay, so should we meet in your dressing room?", she asked.

-"Yes! Where are you exactly?", I said anxiously playing with the zipper of my jacket.

-"Somewhere backstage", she replied vaguely.

-"Okay, well I'll see you after the show then?"

-"That's the plan", she said without enthusiasm.

-"See you later!", I replied quickly before hanging up. I didn't want to give her the time to change her mind.

P.O.V. Olivia

Keeping my sweaty palms glued to my knees, I tried to calm down a little. It was only Demi I had no reason to be so anxious. The door was slowly pushed open, letting the backstage noises make their way into the dressing room. Demi stood there, looking uncertain.

-"Hi", I said, getting up, before waving shyly.

-"Hey", she replied closing the door behind her. Neither of us moved, but I could see the uneasiness on her face.

-"Should we sit?", I suggested pointing back to the couch I had sat on earlier.

-"Okay", she smiled uncomfortably as she let her body fall onto the couch. She seemed exhausted and nervous. "Wh, why are you here?", she asked hesitantly.

-"I figured it would be fair of me to let you explain why you did what you did", I said.

-"Olivia, you loved your brother and he seemed to have been everything to you. You still hang on to the words he said to you and you still look up to him. When you received the letters, you seemed upset and you didn't take the time to think it through. You just impulsively decided that his words weren't worth it anymore? You and Liam had something special and throwing away his letters wasn't going to make you feel better about his death. Maybe he's gone but why get rid of a part of him you can cherish? Liam doesn't have to be a bad memory. Whatever he said in those letters were meant to help you. Let him help you? Look at you right now, do you think you're okay?", she asked not waiting for an answer, "Obviously you're not and maybe you should let him back into your life, at least give him a chance. Aren't you curious to know what he wants to tell you?"