Chapter 25

Hey girl hey!!! This chapter is for YOU!! Thanks for all the love it's really appreciated! You're freaking awesome!! <3

Yo people I got a question for y'all do you guys want smuts or not? Cause if not I gotta cut a scene in the next chapter.. Comment you're answer fast please!! ;) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 25

P.O.V Demi

Olivia knocked on her mother’s door refusing to let go of my hand. That whole car situation had put me down. Words hurt, even if you try to not let them get to you. The door slightly opened and her mom’s slim figure appeared in the doorway.

-”What can I do for you ladies?”, her mother asked looking strictly at Olivia.

-”I, we need to talk to you”, Olivia sighed already annoyed by her mother’s attitude.

-”Ok, I’m listening”, she replied.

-”Mom, I think we should sit down for this”. 

-“I’m perfectly fine right here”, she said.

-”Miss Walsh, please”, I pleaded chewing on my lip nervously. Vivian sighed before letting us in. I sat next to Olivia scooting as close to her as it was physically possible. She wrapped a protective arm around me as I rested my head on her shoulder. I would definitely need a massage after that. I had never been that tensed in my entire life. Olivia turned her face towards me giving me a reassuring smile. I wish it would’ve helped me relax a bit but it didn’t.

-”So what is it?”, Vivian asked crossing a leg over the other.

-”Mom”, Olivia begun taking a big breath, “I’m, I, huh Demi and I are together”, she said hesitantly.

-”Hum I see that Olivia. What are you trying to say?” , Vivian sighed crossing her arms over her chest.

-”We are dating, Demi is my girlfriend”, Olivia explained. As soon as the words left Olivia’s mouth her mother clenched her fist squeezing her eyes shut. She threw me a hateful look before leaning in closer to my face. I backed up a bit scared squeezing Olivia’s hand.

-”This is all your fault you just mean trouble!”, she exclaimed angrily, “Olivia pack your things we’re going home. I did not raise you in such ways!”

-”I’m not leaving with you mom, whether you like it or not Demi is my girlfriend and I love her”, Olivia said calmly. For a second I thought Vivian’s eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

-”You!”, she spited harshly before grabbing me by the shirt and yanking me up to my feet. Her hand flew up to my face slapping me hard. I gasped tumbling back my hand flying up to my face pressing on the spot where she had hit me. Olivia pulled me into her arms hiding my face in her chest. My cheek was throbbing, I was pretty sure it had left a mark. I cried silently into her chest feeling like a tone of brick had hit me.

-”How dare you lay a hand on my girlfriend!”, Olivia screamed refusing to let go of me. 

-”That’s what she deserves for changing you!”, her mom replied on the same harsh tone. I could feel Olivia trembling in anger. She stepped in front of me protectively.  Before I knew it I heard another slap.

-”This is what you deserve for being an homophobic bitch! Don’t ever talk to me again! Forget that I even exist. If I ever see you touching my girlfriend or threatening her I’ll call the police!”, she screamed, “I’m done, I’m done!”, Olivia exclaimed frustratedly dragging me out of the room and into ours. I quickly let go of her hand and ran to the bathroom locking the door behind me. I let myself slip to the ground, crying in my hands. I hadn’t felt bad about myself, about who I was in so long and it scared me, so much.