Chapter 24

So there's more and more people commenting on this story and I'm so thankful for that!!! :D Thank you so freaking much!!! :D <3 I just wanna thank everyone even if you don't comment, I'm doing this for all your sexy faces!! Everyone who commented will still have a dedication!! ;) So if you're waiting for yours be a little patient with me!! ;)

Oh.. And btw Littlelamb97  and RebeccaMedlin you guys are my new best friends!!! <3 (I'm fangirling over all your comments!! :P) Should I be generous and publish twice today?? :P

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24

P.O.V Demi

-”Olivia, I’m being honest with you. This, what we are it’s not enough for me  anymore. We just can’t go on like that, it’s killing me. It’s all or nothing”, I huffed holding in tears.

-”What do you mean?”, she asked her voice cracking up as her eyes watered.

-”I mean that we’re together or we’re not. I don’t want an in between anymore. I love you Livia, but if you’re not ready for a serious relationship, I’m just gonna have to move on.     Cause this is driving me insane.”, I explained.

-”Ok”, she replied quietly.

-”Ok? What does that mean?”, I asked a bit scared. Was I about to loose her?

-”I want to be with you, I really do”, she smiled sadly.

-”but?”, I frowned not ready to have my heart broken.

-”No buts, I just want you, I need you”, she replied. She gave a light squeeze to my hand. “Demi will you be my girlfriend?”

-”yes”, I smiled kindly. She smiled back and stood up.

-”I’m gonna go now ok?”, she huffed.

-”What? What do you mean?”, I exclaimed quickly standing up and stepping closer to her.

-”I’m just gonna go down to the reception and ask if I could have another room”, she smiled sadly.

-”What why?”, I asked completely confused. Weren’t we together now? What was she doing?

-”I, hum, don’t feel really good”, she replied licking her lips.

-”You mean you feel sick or is it about us?”, I said creasing my eyebrows in confusion. That girl was a complete mystery to me.

-”I, I feel sick”, she explained her eyes beginning to water, “Oh my god”, she whispered her hand quickly covering her mouth as she made a run for the bathroom. I quickly followed her and gently grabbed her hair, pushing it off her face. I kneeled down next to her stroking her back gently. My poor baby.    

-”It’s ok baby”, I whispered. She pushed herself away from the toilet tears running down her cheeks.

-”I’m so sorry!”, she mouthed. I gave her a small smile before squeezing her in my arms.

-”I’m your girlfriend, it’s my job to take care of you. You’re not going anywhere”, I whispered. “Lets get you to bed”. I helped her up and waited for her to brush her teeth before helping her under the covers. 

-”Will you cuddle with me?”, she asked as I was about to walk out the room.

-”Ok”, I smiled and closed the light before scooting closer to my girlfriend. My girlfriend... I liked the sound of that! I wrapped my arms around her pulling her body a bit closer to mine with a little smile on my face.