Chapter 56

Just wanted to say thank you for all the support and all the love I receive from you guys. I never thought that by posting my story on Wattpad I would get to meet so many UH-MAZING people! I will never be able to express how thankful I am for you guys. You are like my second family! Jo, stay awesome you're perfect just as you are! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise I could never ask for a better best friend. Ryan, do what you want to do, chase your dreams and leave your fears behind. Cherry, don't doubt yourself as much you are an incredible person, trust me when I say that! <3 I'm looking forward to meeting other amazing people! Don't be shy I don't bite! ;)

This chapter is for katelinshunia thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 56

P.O.V Olivia

Demi looked terrified, her eyes were pleading me to tell her what I had to say.

-“Are, Are you breaking up with me?”, Demi asked biting hard on her bottom lip.

-“No Demi! No! I just want you to promise me that you will never ever joke about something like self-harm! Ever, cause I really don’t think I can handle it again“, I frowned. She nodded and threw herself on me, squeezing me tightly. “I love you Demi”, I whispered knowing that she probably needed me to say it right now.

-“I love you too Olivia and I’m really sorry. I promise it’ll never happen again” she huffed nuzzling her face in my neck.

-“Thank you”, I replied quietly. She pulled away a bit, her arms still wrapped around my neck.

-“I really didn’t mean to scare you Olivia”, she said her eyes glued on my lips.

-“I know baby”, I replied gently stroking her back. I gave her a small smile as I brought my hand to her cheek and leaned in to press my lips against hers. She let out a a quiet moan as soon as our lips touched, her hand finding its way to back of neck. I gently pinned her against the wall, pressing my body into hers. We pulled away, both breathing hard. “I missed us”, I huffed.

-“Me too baby”, she smiled sliding her hands in the back pocket of my light blue jeans. 

-“We better go see the girls before they start thinking that something’s wrong”, I smiled tangling our fingers together.

P.O.V Demi

I snuggled into Olivia’s side, breathing in her strawberry scent that I had already deeply missed. She swung her arm over my shoulder, pulling me even closer to her.

-“You’ll meet our grandma Olivia”, Madison smiled.

-“Oh she’s coming?”, Olivia asked throwing me a quick look.

-“Hum, hum”, I mumbled, “Amber too”.

-“With the kids?”, she said calmly.

-“Yes”, I smiled before leaving a little kiss on her neck.

-“How much time do you have left before you need to warm up?”, Olivia asked, stroking my thigh.

-“Hum about 1h30 minutes”, I huffed looking up at her, “Why?”

-“Dylan”, she said briefly but I understood what she meant. 

-“Hey guys”, I said quietly, “Would you mind giving us a moment”, I smiled looking at Mad and Marissa.