Chapter 18

SURPRISE SURPRISE MY PEEPS!! :P Surprise chapter!! ;)

So as promised this chapter is for you Cathylala2!! Thanks again for your comment!!

Read on and enjoy! Next chapter tuesday or wednesday! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 18

 P.O.V Demi

-"Hey Liv", I huffed happily through the phone.

-"Hey sexy", Olivia giggled, "I missed your voice so much".

-"Awn, you're so cute!", I laughed.

-"So, not that I'm not happy that you called, but did you have something to tell me?", she asked.

-"Hum yeah, I thought that maybe tonight I could sneak in your room and we could spend the night together?", I said chewing my lip.

-"Hum that sounds interesting!", she giggled.

-"So what I'm hearing is a yes?", I smirked.

-"DUH", she said happily.

-"Good! I miss you", I exclaimed sadly.

-"I miss you too Demi", she said with a smile in her voice.

-"So what are you doing today?", I asked.

-"Oh uh I'm going to grab a coffee with hum..", she trailed off.

-"With who?", I said.

-"Uh, Grace?", she said quietly.

-"Your ex?", I asked clenching my jaw, "I don't like her Liv".

-"I know you don't Demi, but I love you and she just wants to catch up. We're going to the Starbucks next to the hotel, that's all. I promise that if she tries anything romantic I'll leave right away", she replied.

-"Don't go", I pleaded.

-"C'mon Demi, I can't cancel five minutes before we're suppose to meet. Nothing will happen I promise. Nothing or no one can beat your sexy blue hair!", she joked.

-"Ok", I huffed trying to contain the smile that wanted to appear on my face, "Just promise you'll call me right after and tell me everything ok?", I pleaded.

-"I promise", she said quietly, "I have to go now, I see her coming."

-"I love you", I said.

-"I love you more", she giggled, "I'll talk to you later!", she said before she hung up. That fucking bitch better stay away from Olivia. If she tried anything or even touched her hair, I was ready to find Grace and destroy her with not so much kindness!

-"Who was that?", Natalie asked.

-"My friend", I sighed.

-"Everything alright?", she said.

-"Yeah, I need a coffee though", I replied frustratedly running my fingers through my fringe.

-"There's a Starbucks right there do you want to stop and get some?", she asked pointing the coffee shop.

-"No I want to go the Starbucks next to the contestant's hotel", I frowned.

-"What? It's like thirty minutes from here."

-"I don't care!", I said crossing my arms on my chest.

-"Demi! You're being completely ridiculous!", she exclaimed. I sighed loudly sinking myself more into the car seat.