Chapter 6.5 (Bonus)

Heyo!! :) Just a short bonus chapter!! There probably will be a few other ones later on! Enjoy! <3

Stay Strong and read on!!

-N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.O.V. Olivia

I threw a nervous look in Demi's direction as she took a bite of her club sandwich. I was trying to tell her that I was leaving but I just couldn't. 

-"Olivia, are you ok?", she asked raising an eyebrow as she wiped her hands on a napkin. 

-"Yeah, I'm fine", I smiled. 

-"Do you want to talk about it?", she asked smiling reassuringly.

-"I'm fine Demi, I'm just really tired", I sighed running a hand through my hair. I observed her worried face for a few second before I looked down at my plate. Why was I even nervous to tell her? She wouldn't be mad, I hadn't done anything wrong. 

-"Ok, if you say so", she smiled, "Tomorrow I'm going bowling with some friends, wanna come?", she asked noticing that I wasn't going to talk about what I had on my mind.

-"Yeah sure, I love bowling!", I exclaimed giving her a real smile. 

-"Yay! Great!", I'll pick you up at 7pm", she replied happily. 

-"Cool!", I smiled, "So how's your schedule these days? Are you crazy busy?"

-"Well I'm done with tour, so I'm concentrating on X-Factor for now", she explained, "It'll probably be my last year on X-Factor, I want to get back into music."

-"That sounds great. Are you going on tour for your new album?", I asked my inner fangirl coming out. 

-"Yeah but next year, I don't want to tour while doing X-Factor. Been there, done that and I feel like I was never at my best. I was always tired.", she continued. 

-"Well I'll  definitely come to see one of your concert", I beamed excitedly.

-"Hopefully you'll bring Noël with you", she smiled sadly. 

-"Yeah, hopefully", I gulped. She had no idea how much that was a possibility. It was the right moment to tell her that I was leaving. I inhaled deeply getting lost in her big brown eyes. As I opened my mouth to speak, her phone started ringing. She gave me an apologetic smile before looking down at her phone.

-"Oh I gotta take this, excuse me", she smiled getting up before walking away from the table. I couldn't hear what she was saying but I could tell that she wasn't happy at all. She caught me staring and turned around so I couldn't see her face. Gosh, what was going on. A few minutes later, she came back giving me the fakest smile in the history of fakest smiles. 

-"Is everything ok?", I frowned. 

-"Yeah", she huffed. 

-"Demi", I pleaded, "What happened?"

-"It was Selena", she replied quietly. 

-"Selena as in Selena Gomez?", I asked holding in a smile. 

-"Yeah", she frowned. 

-"What happened?", I asked. 

-"We got into an argument the other day and she brought it up again. I'm just not ready to get into that topic yet. I know she only wants to help me, but I want to get through it by myself", she explained.