Chapter 12

Chapter 12

P.O.V Demi

I was so nervous, yet so happy that she had agreed to hear me out and give me a chance to explain. Her green orbs were sending so much emotions at the same time that I felt overwhelmed. I had to make everything right and beg for her forgiveness. Her hand ran through her wavy hair as she bit her lip sexily, observing my features. If only she knew what she was doing to me. I squeezed her hand a bit tighter feeling sparks running through my whole body. I was only touching her hand and it felt amazing, I could only try to hold on to the magic that happened when our lips met. She was it. I sighed nervously trying to think straight but how could I when that sexy girl was staring at me so intently, waiting for me to say something. This might be my last chance so I better not blow it. I took a sip of my coffee and moaned quietly as the hot and reassuring liquid met my tongue. Olivia followed my lead and took a sip of her hot chocolate never breaking eye contact. She had a little yellow spark in her eyes that you could only see when you were really close. I liked to think that that spark was mine, that only I could see it.

-"Are you going to say something or are you just going to stare at me?", she asked a nervous smile reaching her lips. Gosh how cute was that face.

-"Give me a minute", I smiled taking in her beauty a little longer.

-"You should take a picture, it lasts longer!", she smiled shyly, pushing a lock of hair that had fallen in front of her eyes. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her.

-"I was just kidding!", she exclaimed surprised by my actions as her cheeks reddened.

-"Well I want to remember this moment", I replied dreamingly making her blush a little. She was even cuter now. 

-"Will there be something important to remember?", she asked raising an eyebrow. Gosh that face was driving me crazy. She licked her lips seductively and I had to keep myself from moaning at that sight.

-"I hope so!", I said.

-"Well go ahead then", she said shifting on her chair before looking back at me. She put her elbow on the table and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. biting her lower lip frantically. Oh how I wanted to kiss those perfect soft lips.

-"I didn't mean what I said Olivia, it was all a lie, all of it. I was just really scared of everything I was feeling", I huffed looking down at the table before taking another sip of my coffee. "I know that' you're not fake or that you don't only like me for my money and fame", I continued feeling ashamed of myself. "I know that you're none of those things and I know you really care about me. I care about you too Olivia! More than I ever let you know". I closed my eyes taking a big breath. I couldn't believe what I was going to say aloud. "I think I'm falling for you", I said. Her mouth dropped open, she was obviously not expecting that. "I just really feel bad that I let you think otherwise. I  swear I have to control myself so I don't call you or text you every second and every minute of every day. I just, I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I feel like I'm addicted to you. Now that I had you, I feel like I can't go on without you! It just hurt so much to know that I made you hate me. I know it's all my fault but please forgive me!", I pleaded looking at her with kind eyes. She closed her eyes breathing in and out slowly. It seemed like an eternity before she finally looked at me again.

-"I don't know what to say", she huffed. 

-"Then don't. Think about it", I pleaded.

-"That's not what I mean, I know what I'm feeling", she smiled pulling her hand away from mine. I groaned internally at the lost of contact.

-"What are you feeling?", I asked terrified.

-"I like you... a lot", she said quietly and a smile appeared on my lips. Thank god! "But what does it even mean at that point! We're not gonna be together! We can't", she frowned.