Chapter 39

Thanks so much to my online bestie!! :P HugodaftDemicrazy you are fucking amazing!! Thanks for the help and for every comments!! :D

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 39

P.O.V Demi

-”Are you sure you have everything?”, Olivia asked for the hundredth time going through the list once again.

-”Baby”, I giggled drawing her attention to me, “We’ve checked twice already, I’m pretty sure I’m all set. If I forgot anything, I got this thing called money.”

-”I know”, she blushed as I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist, “I just I don’t want you to leave anything behind”.

-”Well I’m leaving you behind”, I pouted.

-”I don’t think I’d fit in your suitcase!”, she giggled cupping my face with one hand.  

-”We should try!”, I teased brushing my nose over her.

-”Haha!! Forget it! I’ll be in your heart”, she smiled cutely.

-”Hum, hum, but it’s still not the same”, I frowned.

-”I know, but we can do this! It’s just a week and a half right?”, she replied stroking my sides.

-”Yeah, you’ll call me?”, I asked.

-”Of course! I’ll call you, text you, send you snapchats and we’ll face time. I’ll be so intense that you’ll get annoyed of me and feel like I’m harassing you”, she giggled.

-”I could never get annoyed of you baby!”, I smirked pecking her lips before turning my head towards my suitcase I really wish she’d come with me

-”Do you wanna bet on it!”, she giggled.

-”No, I don’t wanna take your money”, I joked making her roll her eyes in amusement.

-”Don’t have too much fun without me!”, Olivia smirked.

-”Even if I tried, it would be impossible”, I huffed, “So you have the key and the alarm passcode right?”, I asked even though I already knew the answer.

-”Yes”, she smiled.

-”Ok, good, you could live here if you’d like, I wouldn’t mind”, I smirked.

-”I’ll think about it, but maybe it’ll make me even more depressed to live in your things while your not here”, she frowned.

-”Yeah, think about it”, I smiled playing with her hair, “you could go through all my clothes, even my thongs”, I smirked making her giggle.

-”Oh, it’s a definite yes then!”, she joked, ”So what will you have to remember me?”, she asked cutely.

-”I got the love ring, I got pictures on my phone, I got your CD, and I stole some of your clothes”, I giggled blushing a little.

-”Oh my gosh, babe, you never give me my clothes back. One day I swear I’ll wake up and have no more clothes”, she sighed poking my nose. 

-”I don’t mind having you walk around naked!”, I giggled.

-”And you say that I’m the one with a dirty mind!”, she smirked making me laugh even more, “So how many minutes left do I have to hold you?”, she asked before I looked at my phone and sighed.