Chapter 52

So here is chapter 52... Today, I wanna tell all of you that you're beautiful and that even if you feel alone in this big world you're not! Someone out there cares about you! Being our  unique selves is what we do best, so lets keep up the good work! We're all worth it and  very important. I have a lot of dedications left to give to UH-MAZING people (yup that's you right there sexy face!) but I wanna dedicate this chapter to my best friend Jo! I sincerely think that you're the best friend that I could ever ask for. I'm glad to know that there are people in this world who genuienely care about me and who makes me laugh for hours. You'll all find your Jo one day! Just don't steal mine cause I'd miss her too much!! :P Here's to you bestie!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 52

P.O.V Olivia

I climbed in Demi’s tour bus following her closely. She led me to the back of it before she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

-”I’ll miss you”, she frowned.

-”I’ll miss you too baby”, I replied running my fingers through her pink locks.

-”When are you coming back?”, she asked pressing her body into mine.

-”I was thinking Tampa Bay, Florida?”, I asked raising an eyebrow.

-”It would be really nice if you could make it to Grand-Prairie”, she huffed giving me puppy dogs eyes. “All my family will be there”.

-”Demi”, I sighed, “I really don’t think that’s gonna be possible! It’s in two days and I have so many interviews”.

-”Please baby!”, she pleaded.

-”Dem”, I replied observing her pleading eyes, “Ugh, fine, I’ll see what I can do”, I replied giving in. How could I ever say no to that face. “You know people are gonna start noticing that we’re always together”, I said raising an eyebrow.

-”Who cares Olivia, they have no proof what so ever and it’s none of their business”, she blurted out.

-”Are you forgetting about the pictures?”’ I asked. She pushed herself away from me letting a loud sigh escape her mouth.

-”Where are you going with this?”, she asked a bit frustrated.

-”Demi, I just want us to face the truth!”, I replied.

-”And what’s the fucking truth Olivia!”, she exclaimed raising her voice as she threw her hands up in the air. I hated fighting with her. 

-”That we love each other!”, I said calmly, her expression softened instantly as the words flew out of my mouth.

-”I’m sorry Olivia”, she huffed walking closer to me, “I’m an idiot”.

-”No you’re not, you’re just scared and I am too! I just want us to be sure this is what we want”, I smiled sadly.

-”This? You mean us?”, she asked confused.

-”No, I don’t mean us, I mean being out to the public.”, I frowned.

-”No, I definitely don’t want that”, she replied shaking her head. 

-”Then let’s stay discrete.”, I smiled.