Chapter 45

I won't be updating very often this week, I have too many exams but I'll do my best! ;) This chapter is for demi_is_hot!! Thank for your comment!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

*FILLER CHAPTER*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 45

P.O.V Olivia

We had arrived in Canada 6 hours ago and Demi was presently doing her soundcheck. I was watching her from the side of the stage anxiously. Noël had accepted my invitation to the show and I was nervous to talk to her. We hadn’t been in contact for a moth now and I was scared to find out if she was still mad at me. 

-”Hey”, Nathalie smiled patting my back, “You friend is in Demi’s dressing room”.

-”Oh ok thanks! Good luck with the Q&A!”, I replied knowing that she was a bit nervous to go on stage to ask the fan’s question to Demi. I walked towards the dressing room counting each step that I was taking in Noël direction trying to convince myself that turning around wasn’t the right decision. Before I knew it, I was facing the open door. Noël‘s long red hair was braided to the left side of her head as her bangs fell over her eyes. She was staring at her Iphone screen, one leg crossed over the other.

-”Are you gonna stand in the hallway or are you actually gonna come to greet me?”, she asked not looking up at me. Play the honesty card Olivia and be cool, I told myself.

-”I’m scared”, I replied calmly as her head shot up in my direction. Her clear blue eyes found mine as she licked her lips.

-”Scared of what?”, she asked uncrossing her legs.

-”Of the discussion where about to have”, I explained walking in the room while stroking my arm nervously.

-”Olivia”, she sighed motioning for me to come closer. She reached for my hand and motioned for me to sit down next to her. “I’m not mad at you.”, she said calmly.

-”You’re not?”, I asked a bit surprised.

-”No, I feel bad for everything that’s happening in your life. I’ve seen new picture, how are you doing?”, she replied giving a light squeeze to my hand and I swallowed with difficulty.

-”Bad”, I huffed, my breath hitching in my throat. She sighed pulling me into her arms as I cried silently. I never thought that she would hold me ever again. “You’re my best friend”, I whispered.

-”You’re my best friend too and I love you so much! We both acted like immature bitches, lets just forget that fight ever happened”, she said wiping my cheeks with her thumbs. 

-”What fight?”, I asked with a little smile.

-”I don’t know”, she smirked, playing along,“No more lies ok? Just truths”.

-”Promise”, I said scooting closer to her and nuzzling my face in her neck.

-”Good”, she replied, “Now tell me everything, I wanna how it’s like to be Demi lovato’s girlfriend.”

-”She’s perfect”, I smiled leaning my back against the couch, “I’ve seriously never been so in love.”

-”You love her even more than Sarah?”, she asked.