Chapter 60

I am seriously amazed by all the love I get from you guys!! You are so freaking amazing! Thank you for taking the time to read my story!! Unfortunately, I will be offline from March 30th to April 7th. I have a lot going on right now . So this might be the last chapter for a little while (I'll try my best to upload one last time but no promises).. 

This chapter is for demsimagine thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 60

P.O.V Sarah

We were still siting on the curb, my arm wrapped around Olivia’s shoulders while head rested on mine. It was getting dark outside but neither of us made a move. It was as if time had stopped, giving us time to let our past and our presents mingle in our minds. Liam had died that day in the rink. Olivia lost her brother and I lost my best friend. 

-“You know you mean a lot to me”, I said quietly, breaking the silence that had lasted for probably a bit more than half an hour. She looked up at me, her familiar green orbs meeting mine. 

-“I know Sarah”, she huffed. 

-“I love you”, I blurted out, before even realizing that I had said those words aloud. Olivia’s eyes widened as she sat up straight. 

-“What, what did you just say?”, she asked even though I knew she heard me right.

-“I’m sorry, I take it back”, I whispered looking at the ground.

-“I hate when you do this to me Sarah!”, she said annoyed. 

-“I’m sorry Livie, I can’t help how I feel about you” I frowned .

-“Then tell me Sarah! Tell me how you feel!”, she said calmly. I looked up at her, confused.

-“Are you being serious right now?”, I questioned. 

-“Dead serious”, she replied.

-“I don’t know where to start”, I said nervously. 

-“I think the beginning would be good”, she said licking her lips.

-“I’m not gonna lie, I’ve always liked you Olivia, there’s something about your smile, something in your eyes that made me fall for you instantly. Then I got to know you and I got to kiss your lips. You made me feel loved and with you I could actually accept myself. I never stopped loving you Olivia, and I don’t think that I ever will”, I said keeping eye contact with her.

-“Do you want to be with me”, she asked nervously. I bit on my bottom lip hard not sure of the answer she wanted to hear. Did I really want to fuck up her current relationship. I inhaled deeply reaching out for her hand. She smiled reassuringly at me squeezing my hand in hers. I couldn’t believe that I was actually going to do this.

P.O.V Demi

I opened the door of my hotel room letting out a sigh before my eyes landed on a familiar face. A huge grin appeared on my face as she stuck her tongue out at me. 

-“Mad!”, I exclaimed inviting her in for hag. She wrapped her arms around my waist, squeezing me tightly, “I’m so happy to see you!”

-“Me too!”, she grinned looking up at me. I pressed my hand on her cheek, smiling widely. She was growing up so fast and I felt like I was missing out on so much.