Chapter 50

Ok... You can all kill me now! I suck! I've seriously never been so stuck with this story but I guess it's because the book is coming to it's end... I seriously need someone to kick my butt and force me to write cause I've been super lazy lately.. :$ I'm sorry if I don't update as often! School suck almost as much as me!! :( This chapter is for time2think9!! Thanks for your comments!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 50

P.O.V Demi

I brought a spoonful of soup to my mouth letting out a quiet moan as the tasty food met my tongue. Turning my head towards Olivia, I frowned observing her anxious expression.

-”Are you ok baby?”, I asked stroking her thigh. She turned her head towards me, attempting to give me a reassuring smile but failed miserably.

-”Yeah, when you’re with me I’m always fine”, she huffed before looking away from me.

-”Olivia, I know you’re lying to me and I don’t like it. It’s our 7 month anniversary and it’s Valentines day, I want you to be happy. You didn’t fly here just to be depressed ok? I wanna help you but you need to tell me what is going through your mind baby!”, I pleaded tangling my fingers with hers. She threw me a sad look, letting a sigh escape her lips.

-”Sarah and I, we used to be a thing”, she started and those words made me cringe.

-”I thought you said that Grace was the only girlfriend you ever had?”, I asked hesitantly.

-”Yeah, she was. Sarah was always my girl crush though, she was so beautiful, funny and she seemed to care so much about me. Then one day, I finally got the courage to kiss her and she kissed me back. From that day, we started hanging out more and more. We  were acting like a couple when it was just the two of us. I was certain that she was the love of my life. My biggest mistake was telling her that I loved her. Sarah had the same problem as me, she didn’t want to accept that she was gay. It had to stay between us, and my feelings scared her so she just walked away from me. I called her back because I needed to understand why that person who I had grown to love was pushing me away. She said that I was too young for her, that I was immature and not really that great. She was with me because I was cute. That day I learned that she was dating Liam and it broke me. I think it took me over a year to understand that she would never be mine again. It sickened me every time that I saw her with Liam but I never told on her. She was the best thing that had ever been mine. Even though she hurt me the most, I know that she was terrified of how she felt. She loved me, I know she did and it breaks my heart to know that I didn’t fight harder for her. She was so worth it.”, she huffed making my heart break in thousands of pieces.

-”Do you wish you could be with her today?”, I asked trying to contain my  desperation. Hadn’t she realized that what she had just said was probably the last thing a girlfriend wanted to hear?

-”What do you mean with her?”, she asked staring at the wall in front of us.

-”I mean dating her...”, I replied nervously. She slowly turned her head in my direction, placing her hand on my cheek.

-”Demi don’t ever think that I would choose someone else over you. I told you I had never been more in love in my life and I meant it. I didn’t just say it to make you smile or be romantic. I wouldn’t lie about my feelings. I loved Sarah, but I love you. She is my past, you are my present and hopefully my future”, she smiled, leaning in to kiss me but I stopped her, because I needed to know one last thing.