Chapter 15

Thank you for your comment Jenny_a93 !!! It's really appreciated! ;) It makes me smile! So thanks again!!! :D

Thank you to HeylookitsNaomi for your comment and for your awesome username!! Naomie with an e is prettier though!!! :P (just kidding!) I'll try to update another time today cause I got two comments so yeah! Now read and enjoy!! ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

P.O.V Demi

I sighed happily, taking in the sight that was before me. Olivia was still fast asleep and I just couldn't wake her up, she was way too cute. I moved a lock of her light brown hair out of her face with a little smile that quickly reached my eyes and grabbed my iPhone to take a picture. I would really need this for the next few months. I slowly slipped out of the bed, careful not to wake her up and walked into her closet. I was about to steal some of her clothes. Yup, you read that right! I wanted her smell on me and I knew her clothes would have it at least for a little while. I picked a few T-shirts before placing them neatly in my bag. 

-"Dem?", Olivia asked in her sexy morning voice, "Fuck!", she sighed sadly, I stayed silent,"I can't believe I missed her".

-"I would never leave without my goodbye kiss Oli!", I smirked walking out of her closet causing a smile to appear on her face.

-"You look SO good right now", she huffed biting her lip sexily while eyeing me up and down. I tried to pull the oversized shirt down a bit which made a giggle escape her lips. "Come here", she asked.

-"No way, nuh huh", I replied shaking my head no.

-"Why?", she pouted.

-"If I get in that bed, I don't think I'm ever gonna be able to leave".

-"Ugh", she sighed and jumped out of the bed, "Well then I'm gonna go make breakfast. Hey what were you doing in my closet by the way", she asked raising a brow with a little smirk on her face.

-"Nothing!", I exclaimed as my face heated up.

-"You better not have taken my favourite shirt babe", she giggled putting some sweatpants on before throwing a pair to me. I slipped them on and followed her out of the room to the kitchen. The house was dead silent, everyone was still asleep. I sat at the table, observing Olivia as she pulled out some ingredients. 

-"Are pancakes ok?", she asked and I nodded. 

-"Do you want help?", I proposed.

-"Um, no, I don't think so.. We barely survived your last attempt at pancakes", she giggled.

-"Hey!", I exclaimed pouting.

-"Love you!", she smirked and butterflies quickly appeared in my stomach. Gosh how perfect was she!

-"Thanks!", I smiled not saying it back just to annoy her. She sighed rolling her eyes and turned back to her pancakes before she soon placed a plate with two pancake in front of me. She sat down next to me and quickly took a bite of her pancakes and smiled in satisfaction. I loved her face, her smile, and when she touched me, when she looked at me my world went wild. I would loose those feelings of perfect happiness for three months. How would we even manage to keep away from each other?

-"Olivia?", I asked nervously.

-"Yeah Dems?", she replied a little smile reaching her lips as she looked up at me.

-"How, how are we going to do this?", I said chewing on my bottom lip.

-"Huh?", she mumbled confusion appearing on her soft features.