Chapter 1

Chapter 1

P.O.V Olivia

My eyes fluttered open as I gasped for air. My mother's face appeared above mine.

-"Oh honey, are you feeling alright?" My mom asked with a worried look on her face as she squeezed my hand in hers. I looked at her in disbelief.

-"What? Why? What happened?" I questioned.

-"You passed out!", she answered calmly, now rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

The accident flashed through my mind... Noël!

-"Is Noël okay? Is she gone?" I asked, tears now slowly streaming down my face.

My mom closed her eyes for a few seconds, biting her lip.

-"Mom!" I sobbed. She smiled sadly and squeezed my hand a little tighter.

-" Olivia, the doctors are doing everything they can right now." She explained calmly. I blinked several times before sitting up straight.

-"I need to see her", I said trying to get up from the bed. My mom firly held me back.

-"No, you're not. I think you should rest first and then we'll ask the doctors if they have any news okay?" She smiled.

-"I, I can't loose her too", I sobbed. My mom squeezed her eyes shut knowing exactly what I was referring to.

-"I, hmm, excuse me a second Olivia", she said turning her back on me.

-"Mom, please", I cried, "Stay with me". She threw me a sad look over her shoulder before walking out of the room without uttering a word.

FLASH BACK

-"Get out of my way loser" My older brother Liam said shoving me into the wall while running down the stairs.

-"Watch where your going FAG!" I snapped.

-"What'd you say?" he asked angrily turning around to face me.

-"I said watch where you're going fag!" I repeated clenching my fist.

-"You know all too well that I'm not the fag in this house! I may be a lot of things but a fag, I don't think so, and at least I'm not a fat, ugly idiot who can't even accept herself and sleeps all over the place", he hissed.

-"I'm just helping you face the truth. I'm not lying unlike you!", I replied pursing my lips.

-"Then what's this?" he asked going through his pockets before taking out his phone. He stepped closer to me, roughly placing the device in my hands. It was a video. "So, who's that, stupid?", he said bitterly.

-"That's not me!" I screamed.

-"Oh so that's not your face?" He replied bringing the phone closer to my face. My mouth dropped open as my eyes watered.

-"Where did you get this? "I asked holding in my tears.

-"Doesn't matter, but you better stop calling me a fag or I'll send this video to everyone I know", he smirked.

-"You wouldn't!", I cried.

-"Of course I would sis, that's what big brothers are for, right?", he laughed.

-"No! You're my brother! You're suppose to protect me!" I exclaimed. He grabbed his hockey bag and sent me a crooked smile.

-"Whatever Olivia, you broke your promise, you said you would stop! So why would I keep this for myself if you seem so proud of who you are!", he replied coldly.