Chapter 34

SO.. I felt so bad about having a writer's block that I worked on the story all day today and I wrote 6 FUCKING CHAPTERS PEOPLE!!!! BOW DOWN FOR ME!!! :P You guys are gonna love the chapters! I wrote them and I am FUH-REAKING OUT!! :P So yeah.. 

OH AND Thanks for following me people!! :D Each follow means so much to me!! :')

By the way there's this UH-MAZING STORY by 5everlovatic called Our Little Secret (A Demi Lovato Fanfic) so read it cause 1. the story is PERFECTION!!!! and 2. The writer is awesome too!! SO YOU BETTER READ IT!!! 

This chapter is for lezgirl1 thanks for the comment! ;)

Stay Strong everyone! xxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34

P.O.V Wilmer

Demi opened the door and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

-”Where’s Olivia?”, she asked as I slid my hands in my pockets nervously.

-”She went home”, I replied quietly.

-”Did something happen?”, she replied quickly as worry filled her eyes and she opened the door a little wider to let me in.

-”Yeah”, I sighed scratching my head.

-”Oh my god! Wilmer! What did you do? ”, she exclaimed and I could hear the anger build in her voice

-”It’s not my fault! I didn’t do anything!”, I argued quickly feeling like a teenager in trouble.

-”Tell me!”, she exclaimed annoyed.

-”Hum we kinda got into an argument and then she told me some things and she just walked out”, I said briefly.

-”What kind of things?”, she asked crossing her arms over her chest.

-”She said that everything that was happening in her life was too much and that she couldn’t deal with it. She feels overwhelmed.”, I explained. Demi sighed closing her eyes a second.

-”Is that it? She didn’t say anything about me?”, she asked nervously.

-”Well she said that she had trust issues with you”, I gulped uncomfortably. She looked down hiding her face with her hair.

-”I messed up so bad!”, she huffed.

-”No Demi, it’s my fault too!”, I frowned and she looked back up at me frowning.

-”What do you mean by that!”, she asked calmly.

-”Well I mean, I didn’t really help the situation”, I replied briefly. She shook her head no biting her bottom lip nervously. I really didn’t want her to be with Olivia, I still loved her with all my heart but I didn’t want to mess with her relationship on purpose. 

-”I don’t know what to do, she won’t even talk to me, kiss me or just hold me. I always have to ask for it or make the first move”, she explained and I frowned massaging the back of my neck. How could Olivia do it? I would be all over Demi.

-”Well, I don’t know, you have to create a moment you know so that she feels the need to be close to you”, I replied truthfully even though I really didn’t like to help her get even more out of my reach.

-”Yeah, I know! I’m trying to find some time but she is so busy, she’s always in writing sessions or in the studio, recording! I just don’t know how she’d have time for us in her schedule.”, she said as I gave her a sympathetic smile.