Chapter 14

Chapter 14

P.O.V Demi

I dragged Olivia to the bathroom and locked the door behind us.

-"Hum what is happening?", she asked with a smirk on her face while raising a brow.

-"I just wanna say goodbye properly!", I grinned. 

-"Well I could stay!", she replied giving me her best puppy dog eyes.

-"No Livia, you have to go home", I sighed even if I didn't want her to go, she had to.

-"You don't want me here?", she asked pouting.

-"Oh my god liv! That's not it at all!", I said rushing closer to her and pulling her in for a hug.

-"Then what is it?", she replied her hands resting on my waist.

-"It wouldn't be fair to your family, I keep monopolizing you!", I giggled, "I'm gonna miss you so much though", I said nuzzling my face in her neck. She stroke my back soothingly.

-"Me too, I'm really gonna hate this", she sighed.

-"It's only for three months, we can do this!", I whispered, my breath tickling her neck causing shivers to run through her body. I looked up and smiled kindly, I would certainly miss that proximity. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly as her hand tangled in my hair.

KNOCK KNOCK

I pulled away reluctantly. 

-"The cab is here girls!", Max said.

-"I'm coming out! Thanks Max", Olivia replied and I kissed her lips one last time. I felt sick at the stomach just thinking about it. "I'm really gonna miss you!", she huffed against my lips.

-"I'll see you next week, it won't be that bad", I replied my eyes still closed as I pressed my forehead against hers.

-"It won't be the same though", she sighed.

-"I know", I said pulling away from our hug, "you have to go", I sighed unlocking the door and following her to the exit of the building.

-"Ok, see you later Deemi", she smiled and hugged me quickly before grabbing all her stuff. She waved me goodbye with a little smile before walking outside where almost ten paparazzi were standing. She ignored their questions and  jumped in the taxi. I watched it pull out onto the street before it sped away with a part of my heart.

-"Dem, where do you want to eat?", Nathalie asked.

-"I'm not really hungry", I sighed still staring at the window.

-"You know that Olivia didn't just die, you'll see her another time! Now c'mon, we'll go get a salad!", she said pressing her hand on my back while pushing me forward.

-"Ok", I huffed before Max was rushed to my side. I put on my sunglasses and walk out as Max pushed through the crowd of paparazzi. He opened the car door for me and I hopped in, followed by Nathalie.

P.O.V Olivia

I handed 20$ to the taxi driver saying a little thank you before walking towards the gate of my dad's house. I entered the code waiting for it to unlock. I pushed open and closed it behind me before rushing inside the house.

-"Anybody home?", I asked looking around but got no response. I sighed went up to my room. I closed the door behind me and took off my shoes before I jumped on the bed to relax a bit. I was so tired.

-"BOO", someone shouted.

-"Haaaaaa!", I screamed terrified before my eyes landed on her. "Noël!! Oh my god what are you doing here!", I exclaimed beaming before throwing myself on her and hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much!"