Chapter 40

So guys... I updated!! :P Ok this chapter is for gracielovatic thanks for the comment and I'm glad you're liking the story!! ;)

Thanks for every follow! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone and read on! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40

P.O.V Olivia

I got out of the recording booth and took the bottle of water that Collin, my manager handed me. 

-”So we’ll be headed off soon”, he smiled.

-”Already?”, I frowned. I loved recording! Plus it was my own song! I had never been this excited in my entire life. We were shooting the video next week and I just could NOT wait! 

-”Yes”, he laughed, “Go see your friends, have fun and try to relax! You work too hard”, he said patting my back.

-”Well I’m loving what I’m doing!”, I replied happily.

-”I see that”, he laughed, “but seriously, we’ve been in the studio for 7 days straight take your day off. You better not come back with a bunch of new songs on monday”, he smirked knowing that it would probably happen.

-”No promise”, I giggled before chugging down the bottle of water. January was almost over and I couldn’t get over how fast it went by. I had the impression that I was literally dreaming. I had pretty much everything I ever wanted minus a mom and a best friend. I hadn’t talk to Noël since the picture incident and I missed her. Not as much as I missed Demi though. She had been out of the country for the last week and a half enjoying what was left of her break in Chichen Itza. She was coming back in two days right when I was leaving for Washington (NOT Washington DC) where we were filming the music video. Collin had found the perfect forest to shoot it in the Olympic National Park. I wouldn’t be able to see Demi for another few days . I could say that our relationship was perfect, we tried to do our best with the long distance, but it was still hard. I had the perfect weekend with her and it made me crave for what we have even more than before. Other than that everything was flawless. I parked in the underground parking of Demi’s building, eager to crash down on Demi's couch. I unlocked her door and walked in, I loved being here, it smelled so much like her. I walked around making sure that everything was still in place when I heard a thud. I turned around walking slowly and carefully. No way in hell was I getting murdered in my girlfriend’s apartment. There had already been too many incidents since Demi had left and I prayed that it was just my imagination.

-”Somebody here?”, I asked loudly. Someone patted my shoulder twice I jerked around quickly ready to punch or kill the person who had touched me.

-”Missed me?”, she asked.

-”BABY!!”, I screamed throwing my arms around her and squeezing her tightly, “I missed you so much!”, I exclaimed my voice cracking up.

-”I missed you too”, she giggled nuzzling her face in my neck.

-”Look at me”, I demanded as we pulled away slightly still not letting go of each other. I took in her gorgeous big brown eyes, her cute little nose and the little freckles on her cheeks. I brushed my thumb over them before my eyes landed on her lips. I bit mine thinking of every time our lips had touched, of every time she had made me feel so loved and worth it.

-”Are you going to kiss me any time soon”, she asked a little perfect smile appearing on her perfect lips. I looked up at her eyes with a smile on my face.