Chapter 63

The world is ours, lets make it a better place <3

This chapter is for delenarevalution_  thanks for your comment!!!!! ;)

Thanks for every follow and every vote!! It means so much to me!! :D

Stay Strong everyone, and read on!! xxxxxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 63

P.O.V Demi

-“Hello?”, I answered through the phone. 

-“Who was that?”,  someone asked letting out a relieved sigh.

-“Who was who?”, I questioned confused before I realized that I didn’t even know who was calling, “Um first excuse me but who is this?”

-“It’s me babe”, she replied. 

-“Oh hey Livia”, I said with a smile in my voice, “You’re not mad at me anymore?”

-“I wish you’d change your mind but I’ll go with it”, she sighed, “So who was that?”

-“Who are you talking about?”, I questioned scrunching up my nose.

-“I called you and some girl picked up”, she replied.

-“You called?”,I said a bit taken aback by her answer.

-“Yeah like two minutes ago”, she explained. 

-“Really? And someone picked up?”, I asked. 

-“Yeah”, she said now sounding as confused as me. 

-“You’re telling me that someone answered my phone?”, I said rephrasing what I had just told her a minute ago. 

-“That’s exactly what I’m saying” , Olivia sighed. 

-“Are you sure you called the right number?”, I asked.

-“yeah, did you have your phone on you?”,  she replied. 

-“No but I don’t understand why someone would answer my phone”, I explained, “Anyways, I’ll try to figure out who answered. Why did you call?”, I asked gently.

-“Because you’re my girlfriend and I love you. We need to fix things Demi”, she said nervously. 

-“Baby, I love you too. We’re good, I’m not mad at you. So tell me what you’re feeling”, I demanded softly.

-“I just want it to be you and me, not you against me. I want my girlfriend to support me in my choices and try to understand. I need you to be on my side Demi, I need you to hold me and tell me that everything is gonna be ok, even if it might be a lie. I want to feel safe with you. I want an ‘us’, a ‘we’ not a you and I.”, she said sadly. She was right, that’s all I knew in that moment. 

-“I’m sorry baby, you’re right. I’ll be your number one supporter no matter what”, I said reassuringly. “I’m not gonna let you down”

-“thank you D”, she said sounding a bit relieved. 

-“So what are you going to do about Dylan?”, I asked. 

-“I’m looking for an apartment. I think it’ll be good for me to have my own space.”, she explained. 

-“That’s a good idea! Send me pictures when you’ll be visiting”, I smiled even though she couldn’t see me. 

-“I will”, she replied, “I’m, um I need to go, I’ll talk to you later Demi”, she blurted out quickly.