Chapter 22

SO... Thank you to michi2020, glittersawgg ,Kmorcutt  and EvelynPerezRamiirez for their comments it really motivates me to update faster so keep up the good work! Thanks to everyone who ever commented I'm doing this for you guys!! ;)

HAPPY THREE YEARS CLEAN DEMI BABY!!!! :D <3 (Surprise update because of this VERY special day!! )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22

P.O.V Olivia

9h am: I sat up in bed rubbing my red puffy eyes. Demi was still no where to be seen. I sighed pushing the sheets off my body and walking towards Demi’s suitcase. I grabbed a pair of her leggings, with one of her shirt and her grey hoodie. I needed her to be close to me and her clothes were all I had right now. I looked around for my phone and slowly reached for it. I didn’t even know if I had fell asleep at some point. I put my hair up in a ponytail trying to ignore my pounding head. I composed Demi’s number before pressing the phone to my ear. Beep beep beep beep beep.

-”C’mon D, pick up”, I mumbled to myself.

-”Hi, you reached Demi! Sorry I missed your call but if you leave me a message after the tone I will call you back as soon as possible. Thank you have a nice day. Beep”, her joyous voice said.

-”Hey Demi, it’s Olivia. We need to talk so just call me back please or just text me, anything. I just wanna know where you are”, I sighed, “I love you, bye.”, I said before hanging up. 

I walked to the couch and lied down keeping a hold of my phone in case she called me back. I was the worst. This was all my fault but at the same time I kept blaming her. Who asks someone to be their girlfriend like that! Not me that’s for sure. I closed my eyes trying to relax. She would have to come in the room right? All her clothes were here, she had too didn’t she?

13h pm: I pushed the cereal around in my bowl, not really hungry. Every time I had a fight with Demi I had this sickening feeling in my stomach. I felt like everything around me was a blur, If the room was burning, I wouldn’t even notice. I pushed the bowl away from me crossing my arms over my chest. I was alone in this town and I didn’t know anyone apart from Demi. I refused to leave the room in case she came back. I stood up emptying the bowl of now disgusting soggy cereal. I dragged my feet to the couch letting my body fall on it once again. I pressed the home button on my Iphone and a picture of me and Demi popped on the screen. I couldn’t stop the tears that rushed out of my eyes. My life was over, I needed her, I loved her. Where was she! I composed her number again. Beep beep beep beep.

-”Hi, you reached Demi! Sorry I missed your call but if you leave me a message after the tone I will call you back as soon as possible. Thank you. Have a nice day. Beep”, she exclaimed in the same joyous tone.

-”Demi?”, I cried, “look I can’t! I’m feeling like crap ok? Please come back so we can talk! Please! I need you!”, I sobbed sniffling keeping a hold of the phone. I took a big breath before continuing. “I love you so much D, I’ll see you later”. I threw my phone on the bed, before hiding my face in my hands. I was here, dying of a broken heart and where the fuck was she! Pressing my back against the wall, I let my body slip to ground, hugging my knees against me. I think I never cried that much in my entire life.

-”Fuck!”, I sobbed.

15h pm: I breathed in letting the hot water of the shower run down my body as I tried to scrub the sadness off my body. My mind was crowded by millions of thoughts and questions. There was only one thing that I knew for sure. She had to come back, she had to. I closed my eyes visualizing her smiling face and her short blue hair. My mind kept loosing itself in her deep brown eyes. I knew every little details of her face, I added mentally her little freckles that were normally hidden under make up. I loved them so much, I loved everything that defined her. I tried to  bring back the sound her voice when she said she loved me but couldn’t manage it. All I could hear was: screw you Olivia, screw you. It did nothing but break me even more than I already was. I fought against the tears, I had cried enough for the day. I stopped the water and dried myself before slipping back in Demi’s clothes. Demi’s soft vanilla scent was reassuring in a way, like she held me really close to her.