Chapter 28

I just want to say a BIG FAT MASSIVE HUMONGEOUS thank you to everyone who comments and vote!! But a special thank you to angelaa0808 for commenting on the last two chapters!! Thanks girl!! ;)

Stay Strong everyone and enjoy this boring filler chapter! xxx -N

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 28

P.O.V Olivia

I let myself fall heavily on the bed turning my head to look a my girlfriend. She dragged her suitcase through the room before pushing it against the wall. She sighed loudly running her fingers through her blue fringe.

-”Everything alright baby?”, I asked sitting up.

-”Yeah, I’m just tired and I kinda miss my bed”, she frowned walking towards me.

-”Yeah me two but it’s just two nights. We’ll get through this”, I smiled.

-”Listen I have to talk to you”, she replied before sitting down next to me.

-”About what?”, I asked hesitantly.

-”The picture”, she huffed and I knew exactly which picture. I held my breath squeezing my eyes shut.

-”Ok”, I smiled sadly.

-”So, as you know I really don’t like to expose my personal life, I mean I never even said I dated Wilmer and we were together for almost two years”, she sighed, “For me outing us is not an option and neither is breaking up”, she added quickly reassuring me, “So I talked to Phil and he said that my lawyers could meet up with your mom and make sure the picture doesn’t come out or we could let it come out, see what happen and deal with the situation then. What do you think?”, she asked resting her hand on my lap.

-”I think we should go with your lawyers and then  if it doesn’t work out, we deal with it our way.”, I said nervously.

-”Ok, so I’m giving the go?”, she asked.

-”Yeah”, I sighed.

-”Ok, I’ll make the call later tonight”, she smiled getting up and going through her suitcase.

-”What are you looking for?”, I said.

-”My grey hoodie, you know the one with Texas’s girl written on it”, she said moving clothes.

-”Oh yeah, it’s in mine”, I replied casually.

-”What?”, she said looking at me over her shoulder.

-”I wore it the other day and kept it”, I explained.

-”How did I not notice you were wearing it?”, she giggled opening my suitcase. She brought it to her nose smelling it with a smile on her face. “Anyway, I’m glad you did now it smells like you”, she smiled cutely. 

-”Haha!! ok”, I laughed as she pulled it over her head.

-”What are we doing today?”, she asked hugging herself.

-”There’s someone I need you to meet!”, I smiled walking closer to her and stroking her arms to warm her up.

-”Do I need to change?”, she questioned eyeing herself. She was wearing black sweatpants and had heir hair up in a cute messy bun.

-”No. You’re perfect like that!”, I smiled.

-”Are you sure? Cause I don’t really look beautiful right now. I don’t even have make up on”, she frowned.